Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:21 am Let's give some props to Strakosha btw. Lazio is on an 18-game unbeaten streak, their longest ever in the history of Serie A. They're 1 point off the top spot.
Strakosha&Gjasula journeys are the most amazing ones, what they have achieved is simply unbelievable for various reasons. It must be annoying when you are trying to build a professional career and people can't stop talking about your legendary father or your older extremely talented brother. Their success tells how tough they are both mentally and how hard they have both worked every single to reach this moment.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

I saw this graphic regarding the top scorers of the main leagues and judging by what I was told here you would expect it to be dominated by young players . Oh wait

Princ

It’s called performance enhancing drugs. They are super prevalent in sports featured on network television..

Due to financial interests, most sports such as football in this situation do not even put in the effort to stop drug use. After all, it’s better for everyone’s bottom line if cr7 beasts till age 50.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:22 pm It’s called performance enhancing drugs. They are super prevalent in sports featured on network television..

Due to financial interests, most sports such as football in this situation do not even put in the effort to stop drug use. After all, it’s better for everyone’s bottom line if cr7 beasts till age 50.
Weird way to say you’re wrong
Princ

What am I wrong about? I said a athletes/mans prime is 23-29, 30 being the first year of decline(a sentiment many of our players are proving right).
Like in your picture there, results due to obvious cheating and lack of integrity don’t make me wrong, they prove my point further.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:00 pm What am I wrong about? I said a athletes/mans prime is 23-29, 30 being the first year of decline(a sentiment many of our players are proving right).
Like in your picture there, results due to obvious cheating and lack of integrity don’t make me wrong, they prove my point further.

It’s ok you’re wrong and it happens to us all . You seem to be confusing physical prime and the prime of most players . What they lose a little in speed they make up in other areas , hence why most of them are in the 27-32 range
Princ

How can you be in your prime if you lost speed? You are right about one thing though “they make up for it in other areas.” And these in your list aren’t “most players,” they are the best players in the world. Those in the biggest leagues and making the most money, and also unfortunately using the best peds. “Most players” prime years would be more in line with what I was saying..
artan

The difference is the list you posted have generational players in Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Lewandoski, Benzema, Arguero, etc, while you were making a prior point of Cika and Roshi being past their prime when they never had one lol.

Also I think everyone agree that while Ronaldo and Messi are still balling the 2012 version of them where better.
Princ

artan wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:30 am The difference is the list you posted have generational players in Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Lewandoski, Benzema, Arguero, etc, while you were making a prior point of Cika and Roshi being past their prime when they never had one lol.

Also I think everyone agree that while Ronaldo and Messi are still balling the 2012 version of them where better.
Even generational players can’t beat aging, naturally of course. We can joke around and say roshi and cika didn’t have a prime but in reality they did, and it was years ago. Another example, look at Migjen basha and lorik Cana, after age 30 they were shells of themselves. Basha like the honorable man he is, retired from NT instead of carrying on at half speed like a coward in the manner memushaj and friends do..
Dallku

Manaj actually made the 18 men list against getafe. He could be sitting on the bench lol
  • Information