Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Princ wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:52 pm Let’s not act like the other strikers we have are absolute goal machines, and can overpower Cikalleshi in that category to such an extent that we should overlook the other traits that he has the advantage in.

Official matches:
Sadiku- 1168 minutes played, 7 goals
Balaj- 1317 minutes played, 5 goals
Cikalleshi- 983 minutes played, 5 goals

Not much difference there.. however, Cikalleshi is much better on the ball, a better passer, and more creative than the other two.

Lets be real, being the most complete striker of this bunch is no accomplishment and Cika is not the answer anymore due to natural decline in 30s.
I’m pretty sure 2 of Balaj’s goals are penalties. One of Cikaleshi’s goals is a penalty and the rest against terrible teams.

Sadiku has the best scoring track because he has scored regularly against non- amateur competition.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I like Uzuni and he should definitely get more playing time, but this offence doesn't exactly inspire confidence. We have 0 players in top leagues upfront.

Our biggest goal threats are Roshi/Bare right now, and they're not even strikers.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

artan wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:56 pm I’m pretty sure 2 of Balaj’s goals are penalties. One of Cikaleshi’s goals is a penalty and the rest against terrible teams.

Sadiku has the best scoring track because he has scored regularly against non- amateur competition.
We saw Sadiku tearing it up v Lithuania.. man’s not worth a dime.

Who has Sadiku scored against in official matches? Israel? Macedonia? Romania? Please..
Even Cika has goals against Iceland and France, and Balaj on Portugal and the winner v Macedonia.

Even if you still believe Sadiku’s goals are more convincing, they happened years ago. It’s about what you’ve done for me lately in this sport..
artan

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:19 pm
artan wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:56 pm I’m pretty sure 2 of Balaj’s goals are penalties. One of Cikaleshi’s goals is a penalty and the rest against terrible teams.

We saw Sadiku tearing it up v Lithuania.. man’s not worth a dime.

Who has Sadiku scored against in official matches? Israel? Macedonia? Romania? Please..
Even Cika has goals against Iceland and France, and Balaj on Portugal and the winner v Macedonia.

Even if you still believe Sadiku’s goals are more convincing, they happened years ago. It’s about what you’ve done for me lately in this sport..
Sadiku did have a poor game against Lithuania but it was his first game back in a while so I will give him a pass. Cikaleshi scored a penalty against France and the last goal against Iceland (4-2 win). He's never influenced a game for the NT and never had a moment. Cikaleshi's scoring record for his clubs has been atrocious. This guy literally had 8 goals last year in the Turkish first division which is Superliga quality.

The point I'm trying to make is to move on from Cika and Balaj because they're absolutely terrible for the NT and have no merits on being in the NT anymore. We can be awful with them or we can be awful with other strikers we're trying to get a look at because maybe one of them turns out okay. I would literally rather give someone like Vasil Shkrutaj a look over Cikalesh and Balaj.
Princ

artan wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:35 am Sadiku did have a poor game against Lithuania but it was his first game back in a while so I will give him a pass. Cikaleshi scored a penalty against France and the last goal against Iceland (4-2 win). He's never influenced a game for the NT and never had a moment. Cikaleshi's scoring record for his clubs has been atrocious. This guy literally had 8 goals last year in the Turkish first division which is Superliga quality.

The point I'm trying to make is to move on from Cika and Balaj because they're absolutely terrible for the NT and have no merits on being in the NT anymore. We can be awful with them or we can be awful with other strikers we're trying to get a look at because maybe one of them turns out okay. I would literally rather give someone like Vasil Shkrutaj a look over Cikalesh and Balaj.
Understood.. but if you will single out Cikalleshi and Balaj for dropping, it is only fair that you include Sadiku along with them. All three have had equally mediocre club careers and are part of De Biasi era, now nearing the end of their journey as footballers.

If anything, Cikalleshi is the one who deserves the benefit of the doubt currently as he has 5 goals for the NT since 2019.
Princ

Looks like our boy Klaus is making a habit of being the opposing teams best player..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3dxYRZbPE3Y
plisi

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:28 pm Looks like that Zeqiri dude who transferred to the EPL decided to play for Switzerland after previously opting for Kosovo.
Some things never change, once they used Albania and now they're using Kosovo.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

plisi wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:54 am
Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:28 pm Looks like that Zeqiri dude who transferred to the EPL decided to play for Switzerland after previously opting for Kosovo.
I don’t think he ever opted for Kosovo ufficially just his father pushing the Swiss to call him. In these cases should’ve been reactions from Kosova FA saying there isn’t anything official yet to stop the mediatic rumours. He’ll get buthurt when he won’t figure on the list for the Euro2020 next summer in neither team. (assuming Kosova qualifies)
plisi

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:24 am
plisi wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:54 am
I don’t think he ever opted for Kosovo ufficially just his father pushing the Swiss to call him. In these cases should’ve been reactions from Kosova FA saying there isn’t anything official yet to stop the mediatic rumours. He’ll get buthurt when he won’t figure on the list for the Euro2020 next summer in neither team. (assuming Kosova qualifies)
https://gazetaolle.com/wp-content/uploa ... 6x1024.jpg

Lol, according to FFK's president Andi and his father contacted him first.
“Andi për Kosovën ka nënshkruar fillimisht në zemër e pastaj në letër. E kemi dërguar dokumentin në Zvicër dhe në FIFA. Tani presim të drejtën t’i bashkohet grupit”.
The application is already in FIFA signed by Andi to switch NTs. Tbh, didn't seem right for him to continue playing for Swiss u21 even after "deciding" for Kosovo.
Skenderbeu9

EavSnPUXYAIiis6.jpg
EavSnPUXYAIiis6.jpg (61.1 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
  • Information