Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Only Roshi can allow two goals to France in 10 minutes than convince you guys that he somehow raped France's fullbacks LOL.

He's becoming a meme. He's gonna have Ervin Bulku like fame at this rate.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Florian Kamberi saying he is willing to play for Albania or Kosova if they approach him.
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:03 am He may be a fraud, but he'd still walk into our lineup.
True but it's arguable that Armando Broja, a u-18 youth league player would walk into the lineup too. :rrokullisem:

More to do with the fact that we don't have any strikers at all...
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:56 am Florian Kamberi saying he is willing to play for Albania or Kosova if they approach him.
We need any strikers we can get, FSHF WYA
Princ

Kamberi is definitely not a world beater and not that much better than what we have now but he’s worth a try...now that he’s already halfway through his mediocre career and not even hell will accept him he wants to play for albania or kosovo
Migjeni

You guys live in a parallel dimension. Lol.

Roshi over Muriqi. Lol.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
artan

Look I like Roshi alot. He's super fast and he somehow doesn't choke against decent teams which is so unlike players from Albania. He's become a bit overhyped because until 2017 he really wasn't that big of a contributor for the NT. He may have only a few good performances (notably Portgual in 2014 and against Slovenia in 2012) and other than that he was non existent and known for being a headless chicken. He couldn't start over the likes of Villa (remember him?), Lila, Lenjani and Gashi during GDB's tenure.

He just wasn't an important player and I don't know why because has athleticism and skill. This is the reality of Odise Roshi. One of Albania's most promising players in the past 10 years who has so much athleticism and skill but failed club wise and only really started to be a key contributor for the NT in the past 2 years. He's hit a bit of a "renaissance" lately with Panucci and now Reja. This is why I say he's a meme. Good for him and I hope he continues it. But when we start saying he's better than Rashica is just hilarious.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Djimsiti tonight will be having nightmares. Worst game this season . Atalanta thinking to play offensive against City when that didn’t work out even against DZ lol
  • Information