Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Ndoji needs to build up some confidence before starting for our NT , he isn’t ready to play against Spain or Italy. He is too calm and has a decent passing accuracy but needs to move the ball faster and get confident on his abilities.

Strakosha doesn’t leave the goal-line area and really sucks at penalties . Berisha on the other hand is very impulsive probably because of emotions but he can save penalties and actually is very good at covering the goalkeeper area in 1 vs 1 . Strakosha takes a lot of time to decide if he should go fw towards the striker . Today Berisha made that blunder (identical to Buffon’s) on Juve’s first goal but he deserves to start against Spain and Italy. Note that being Lazio’s gk it’s easier and most of the time some teams don’t even show in gk’s area unlike at Atalanta that plays quite wide-open.
Princ

artan wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:59 pm Berisha has been very good for Atalanta, this season and last season as well. He's been voted as one of the best Serie A goalkeepers by some credible journalists (like Di Marzio). But that being said I wouldn't be opposed to having a switch as Strakosha is legit as well. He's gonna end up being a top GK.

I just don't like the shit Berisha gets from some of you guys as he doesn't deserve it at all. He's been a solid player for the NT and he's stabilized the NT ever since he replaced Ujkani. He was influential in our Euro 2016 qualification campaign.

Djimshitty and Ajeti both played today so I guess that's our CB pairing. Abrashi is out as the other poster mentioned. Maybe move Hysaj to the midfield (as a defensive midfielder) to give Balliu a start? Maybe even Ndoj gets a start (He speaks Italian)
Who’s hating on berisha he’s a solid gk and our best before strakosha came but the brainfarts kill us when the players r giving 110 and the goalie fucks up
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't think anyone's saying Berisha is a bad keeper through and through. The dude had tons of potential. But he has a habit of letting you down in the most crucial moments. He just doesn't have a top player mentality.

I wouldn't even say Strakosha is particularly more talented or better than Berisha for the moment, it's just most of his f*** ups so far haven't come from shitting his pants from nerves. Most of Strakosha's fuckups come from lack of skill in very specific areas (coming out of 6 yard box to do sweeper work), while Berisha's come from being unable to deal with pressure.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Don’t know what’s the point of calling up Llullaku. Was hoping we dealt with his incapability since De Biasi’s era. Valdet Rama was/is still better than Llullaku ....

Expecting the usual 4:3:2:1

Berisha
Hysaj-Djimsiti-Ajeti-Agolli
Xhaka - Basha - Memushaj
Grezda - Latifi
Sadiku

Maybe finding some space for Kaçe as a sub in second half cause i don’t think Basha can keep up for 90 minutes. Also i like the idea of Hysaj as DM so the Catalan could play as RB.

Berisha
Balliu- Djimsiti-Ajeti- Agolli
Hysaj- Xhaka - Memushaj (Basha)
Grezda - Latifi
Sadiku
Simboli i Diellit

Lilaj deserves to get a callup for the november friendlies at least. He has been quite good for Skenderbeu this season.
Even he knows that he is better than Basha and co http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/lilaj- ... -kombetar/
Dallku

I think with Berisha/Strakosha (since they are on a similar level, even though I think Strakosha is better) they should rotate every time one of them screws up. Well Berisha has been screwing up a lot for a while now. He was so shaky and nervous against Macedonia.... Strakosha was good vs Italy.
artan

He's certainly better than Lila. Why he still keeps getting capped is beyond me(probably because he's best friends with Bushi, Jupi, Bogu, etc). Just switch Lila with Lilaj and no one would know.
Princ

If we cap balliu can he still go play for Catalonia ?
Simboli i Diellit

Princ wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:22 pm If we cap balliu can he still go play for Catalonia ?
Yes but they have way better RB than him.
Simboli i Diellit

Strakosha le grumbullimin e rikthehet ne Rome. Probleme muskulare me sa duket.
  • Information