Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Roshi did get some playing time his first year in the bundesliga, granted in was on a relegation team. Then after he just became a permanent bench player in the second bundesliga for midtable teams and transferred to Croatia were I think he wasn't even a starter as well.

Part of me thinks Roshi is just lazy. He was so much more physically dominant than the other youth players in Albania and never developed any technical skills and was able to get by on pace alone. When he went to better competition he needed to show more (even if it was just working harder) but he couldn't do that. Now he's playing for the Crown Prince of Chechyna.
Dallku

Looks like Kumbulla pulled a hamstring and will be out for months. RIP
artan

Dallku wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:04 am Looks like Kumbulla pulled a hamstring and will be out for months. RIP
6-8 weeks.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I keni marr msysh djalit. Say mashallah next time you talk about Kumbulla and his talent.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:35 am
Dallku wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:04 am Looks like Kumbulla pulled a hamstring and will be out for months. RIP
6-8 weeks.
He had an injury at “knee flexing” it takes 20 days to heal usually. He’ll be back playing just after the NT break games.
artan

Indrit tuci scores again for Lokomitive Zagreb. Just turned 19. I wonder why he hasn’t featured for the u21 yet..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:23 pm Roshi did get some playing time his first year in the bundesliga, granted in was on a relegation team. Then after he just became a permanent bench player in the second bundesliga for midtable teams and transferred to Croatia were I think he wasn't even a starter as well.

Part of me thinks Roshi is just lazy. He was so much more physically dominant than the other youth players in Albania and never developed any technical skills and was able to get by on pace alone. When he went to better competition he needed to show more (even if it was just working harder) but he couldn't do that. Now he's playing for the Crown Prince of Chechyna.
To be fair, take away Bayern and Dortmund, Bundesliga isn't THAT much better than Russian league. Russia used to sponsor Bundesliga teams all the time. These guys have oil/gas money. Even check transfermarkt.

The problem with Roshi is that he can't even start every game in Cechnya. Obviously, the dude doesn't care that much about his career. On his FB all he did at Koln was post pics of his Merc/BMW. Although think of it from his perspective. His parents prob. made like 300 dollars/month, now he's making that in 1 hour. In his mind, he's probably made it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

artan wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:26 pm Indrit tuci scores again for Lokomitive Zagreb. Just turned 19. I wonder why he hasn’t featured for the u21 yet..
The u-21 is never an accurate indication on who the best u-21 players are. A lot of players are skipped/overlooked for various reasons.

This Enis Cokaj only has 1 cap for the u21. He never played for any Albanian youth teams prior to that he was clearly better than the other midfielders.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:26 pm Indrit tuci scores again for Lokomitive Zagreb. Just turned 19. I wonder why he hasn’t featured for the u21 yet..
Unfortunately he is not Lutfi Nuriu son
Kuqaloshi maoist
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Lazio needs to sell Berisha to a team in North Korea.
  • Information