Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 2:37 am Angelo Ndrecka 17 years old debuted for Chievo in Serie A as Left back. He played full 90 minutes. He’s been solid and spot starter for their primavera aswell.

https://www.transfermarkt.it/angelo-ndr ... ler/539220

Hopefully one day he’ll cover Agolli’s Legacy 😂😜
This is more like it. This is something worth the attention. People talk about youth players doing this and that in youth leagues but all that is irrelevant. Minutes in senior games is what matters.

This is what Albania is starving for right now. Young players who make debuts/play for senior teams, especially in good leagues.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 2:37 am Angelo Ndrecka 17 years old debuted for Chievo in Serie A as Left back. He played full 90 minutes. He’s been solid and spot starter for their primavera aswell.

https://www.transfermarkt.it/angelo-ndr ... ler/539220

Hopefully one day he’ll cover Agolli’s Legacy 😂😜
I hope he did good enough to gain more minutes until Serie A is over and establish himself as useful player for Chievo on Serie B.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Yea hopefully he gets featured with them next season. Chievo have alot of aging players and they might clean house. Although I'm still skeptical as it seems like a situation where Verona where just playing him because they were relegated months ago.
Dallku

artan wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:47 am Yea hopefully he gets featured with them next season. Chievo have alot of aging players and they might clean house. Although I'm still skeptical as it seems like a situation where Verona where just playing him because they were relegated months ago.
The kid is 17 years old.. That alone is a promising sign. Random youths would be about 19-20. It shows that they see something in him but the biggest positive sign is that he wasn't subbed out.
Greku
Has thanked: 0

Klaous Gjasula DMF Paderborn brother of Jurgen will be playing Bundesliga football next year I think he deserves a call up more than Qose and Ramadani
Princ

Greku
Has thanked: 0

Yes he is turning 30 but he played a key role to their success 22 games a goal don't at wiki see soccerway for stats dude
artan

Dallku wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:28 am
artan wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:47 am Yea hopefully he gets featured with them next season. Chievo have alot of aging players and they might clean house. Although I'm still skeptical as it seems like a situation where Verona where just playing him because they were relegated months ago.
The kid is 17 years old.. That alone is a promising sign. Random youths would be about 19-20. It shows that they see something in him but the biggest positive sign is that he wasn't subbed out.
Yea I suppose but there also cases of guys like Meriton Shabani and Ylli Salihi starting league matches for Bayern as teenagers late in the season in meaningless matches. Again, this news is encouraging and he might be a good player in a few years but I want to see if he's featured with Chievo next year in Serie B. I guess Chievo is giving him a run these next couple of games to see if he they need to get a new LB next year.

Does anyone know if he played well? Hopefully he starts the rest of the matches for Chievo. If he plays okay there's no reason why Reja shouldn't cap him up and even start him.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Greku wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:14 pm Klaous Gjasula DMF Paderborn brother of Jurgen will be playing Bundesliga football next year I think he deserves a call up more than Qose and Ramadani
Klaus Gjasula is a guy who spend most of his career as semi professional player and to have a few starts in second Bundesliga must been a dream come true. Before season started Paderborn was considered the favorite team to get relegated. If Paderborn gets promoted Klaus chances to get minutes are less than zero. If they will remain in Bundesliga 2 they might sell Klement & Vasiliadis and there might be some hope for Gjasula to get new contract and at least another season as backup player. He is not even close to be a NT material and even Vulllnet Basha & Andoni deserve a convocation more than him.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Angelo Ndrecka interview: http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/eksklu ... te-moment/

We shouldn’t be euphoric about him but still just to remind you the fact that Hysaj became starter at our team at his first season in Serie B . He was Serie B player for two years before playing in Serie A with Empoli. Chievo’s coach and their president stated that next season they’ll start from the youth with a young project similar to Atalanta. Playing for a relegated Chievo side vs playing with Bayern can’t be compared but we have to keep in mind the position they’re competing , there isn’t that much competition as LB and actually there aren’t that many left footie LBs around . Last match he delivered a great cross with his left foot. Minute 1:58. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RsihoPgNjs0
  • Information