Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

plisi

Princ wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:57 pm Rashica was killing it with the big boys in Netherlands, a pretty professional league.. Broja is playing with the school boys in u18, its way to early to tell with him, he might be a bin man in a few years
Chelsea might have the best football academy in Europe and now they've got to use it because of their transfer ban. If Broja continues to impress with the youth he'll probably get his chance in the first team.
Plako
Team: Partizani

plisi wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:46 pm
Princ wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:57 pm Rashica was killing it with the big boys in Netherlands, a pretty professional league.. Broja is playing with the school boys in u18, its way to early to tell with him, he might be a bin man in a few years
Chelsea might have the best football academy in Europe and now they've got to use it because of their transfer ban. If Broja continues to impress with the youth he'll probably get his chance in the first team.
Broja doesn't have to break into Chelsea's first team to have an impact with us. We're playing with Bekim Balaj up top ffs, the bar is not that high. he has virtually no competition up top if he's half decent.
CanaYouDoIt

Kumbulla in the albania squad boys , great news
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

:D :D :D :D
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:13 am Kumbulla in the albania squad boys , great news
Dallku

Klaus Gjasula also got called up and he's a starter in bundesliga.

But to be fair bundesliga has fallen so hard that having players there is not as significant as it used to be. Still he seems like an interesting player to test. 6′ 4″ tall DM.

This guy https://www.transfermarkt.us/lindon-sel ... ler/340172 got called up by the Albanian u-21. Not sure why he's not in the senior team when he's a starter for FC Twente.
artan

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:20 pm

This guy https://www.transfermarkt.us/lindon-sel ... ler/340172 got called up by the Albanian u-21. Not sure why he's not in the senior team when he's a starter for FC Twente.
This is why we always lose talents. We are lucky he's from Macedonia and not Kosova as he would have been sntached up. It's kinda disrespectful in a way when he's not getting called up over a guys playing the same position who play in the second danish division and another in Slovakia. Are our scouts stupid? Oblivious?

Still disappointed to see Balaj and Cikaleshi called up. Balaj scores one tap in goal this year and will probably start again while I don't whats even going on with Cikaleshi who is in Turkey's second division. These guys are definition of anti-footballer without the benefits of being an anti footballer (relentless pressing, strength, etc). Someone like Cekici should have been called up as well.

Gjasula seems like a nice call up. Idk if he can play the holding midfield role but it's worth giving him a start.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lindon is on the waiting list for the National team along with Kace... We have to hope someone gets hurt for him to get the call.

Hysaj’s Napoli just tied Juve in Turin after being 3:0 down. The guy who took Hysaj’s place has been a beast so far. Really hope he leaves for Valencia otherwise he’ll be warming the bench all season...
Dallku

Speaking of Macedonia

This is what Albania is lacking: https://www.transfermarkt.us/eljif-elma ... ler/400489

An offensive talent getting minutes for a club like Napoli is the definition of potential.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Elmaz got capped really young and i believe he is Turk not Albanian.

By the way , the son of Igli Tare (Etienne Tare 15 years old) is now part of Lazio Primavera . It would be nice having him develop and become the striker we need for the NT aswell. Althrough most of the time the expectations on the sons of football players fail , they never become as good as their parents but i’m quite sure his dad will furnish him all the good opportunities and loans to show himself : https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/lazio-t ... -primavera

Ps. Tare has another son Noel who plays at Lazio aswell, younger though...
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:52 pm Elmaz got capped really young and i believe he is Turk not Albanian.

By the way , the son of Igli Tare (Etienne Tare 15 years old) is now part of Lazio Primavera . It would be nice having him develop and become the striker we need for the NT aswell. Althrough most of the time the expectations on the sons of football players fail , they never become as good as their parents but i’m quite sure his dad will furnish him all the good opportunities and loans to show himself : https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/lazio-t ... -primavera

Ps. Tare has another son Noel who plays at Lazio aswell, younger though...
I know. He's definitely not Albanian.

I posted it because he's Macedonian and they are comparable to Albania in terms of population, infrastructure, etc but they are still producing way better offensive talent. It's annoying.
  • Information