Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:20 pmThis guy https://www.transfermarkt.us/lindon-sel ... ler/340172 got called up by the Albanian u-21. Not sure why he's not in the senior team when he's a starter for FC Twente.
He's only a starter in Eredivisie, pretty mediocre if you ask me.
Plako

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:11 pmI know. He's definitely not Albanian.

I posted it because he's Macedonian and they are comparable to Albania in terms of population, infrastructure, etc but they are still producing way better offensive talent. It's annoying.
Enis Bardhi is one of their products too.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:11 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:52 pm Elmaz got capped really young and i believe he is Turk not Albanian.

By the way , the son of Igli Tare (Etienne Tare 15 years old) is now part of Lazio Primavera . It would be nice having him develop and become the striker we need for the NT aswell. Althrough most of the time the expectations on the sons of football players fail , they never become as good as their parents but i’m quite sure his dad will furnish him all the good opportunities and loans to show himself : https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/lazio-t ... -primavera

Ps. Tare has another son Noel who plays at Lazio aswell, younger though...
I know. He's definitely not Albanian.

I posted it because he's Macedonian and they are comparable to Albania in terms of population, infrastructure, etc but they are still producing way better offensive talent. It's annoying.
Btw his bio in Italian says he is from albanian minority in N Macedonia. Still this guy got capped by his major NT at the age of 17 against Spain while playing with his club Rabocniki . This hasn’t happened in decades for us , noone calls a Superliga talent or under 19 diaspora players at the NT to get capped or promoted. He was scouted by Fenerbace and then boosted his career.... Actually the Albanians of Macedonia are producing better offensive talent than the FSHF system has ever produced the last two decades. Elmas, Aliji, Bardhi, Seferi and plenty of other youngsters filling our/their youth teams... The system is rotten , things have to change otherwise there is no future.
artan

A player that we lost that we don't talk about is Vedat Muriqi. This guy is an absolute beast. Very physical, good hold up player, good in the air, good enough finisher, tries defensively. He's Bekim Balaj on steroids.
Plako

artan wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:53 amA player that we lost that we don't talk about is Vedat Muriqi. This guy is an absolute beast. Very physical, good hold up player, good in the air, good enough finisher, tries defensively. He's Bekim Balaj on steroids.
Who needs Muriqi when you have Balaj and Cikalleshi :)
Princ

artan wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:53 am A player that we lost that we don't talk about is Vedat Muriqi. This guy is an absolute beast. Very physical, good hold up player, good in the air, good enough finisher, tries defensively. He's Bekim Balaj on steroids.
Muriqi is cikalleshi more than Balaj, Cika is no anti footballer like you say, he’s good with the ball on his feet and a good passer and shooter too... steroids don’t make you better with ball on your feet and more talented, they just make you physically stronger quicker and higher stamina.
Dallku

Muriqi has 5 goals in 20 games for Kosovo. That's pretty poor for a striker.. especially considering that 90% of their games have been against semi-amateur level opponents.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:11 pm Muriqi has 5 goals in 20 games for Kosovo. That's pretty poor for a striker.. especially considering that 90% of their games have been against semi-amateur level opponents.
we wish we had someone that puts up figures like him in a competitive league.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:19 pm
Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:11 pm Muriqi has 5 goals in 20 games for Kosovo. That's pretty poor for a striker.. especially considering that 90% of their games have been against semi-amateur level opponents.
we wish we had someone that puts up figures like him in a competitive league.
Turkey is a competitive league??

LOL

It's a glorified village/retirement league. I'd say on par with Greece(even though Greek clubs have much more success in Europe the Turkish).
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

On paper our U19 seems promissing :

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/perfor ... ares-u-19/
  • Information