Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Dortmund is struggling this season and could probably use a change in net.

They are currently fielding a 33 year old who last played a full season 3 years ago and their injured starter had been even worse.
Dallku

Would be nice but why would a club with CL aspirations like Dortmund invest in a gk who lost his place to a 50 year old Pepe Reina??

And it's not like Strakosha had a fallout with the coaches or management. He lost his place because he was too error prone.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:58 pm Would be nice but why would a club with CL aspirations like Dortmund invest in a gk who lost his place to a 50 year old Pepe Reina??

And it's not like Strakosha had a fallout with the coaches or management. He lost his place because he was too error prone.
That's b.s. tbh. Reina hasn't played any better. They're just trying to cash in and find a cheap replacement. Probably recoup that Muriqi money.

And Dortmund probably remembered from their match. He played great tbh.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Strakosha eats 2 goals every 90 minutes this season. It is not a surprise he lost his job to old Reina (1.13).

Hopefully, he gets a chance to redeem himself sooner than later.
Princ

Arijanet Muric eats 11 goals in his first 2 matches for Willem II.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Reja met with Nedim Bajrami who agreed to play for Albania. Now the FSHF will prepare the documents to cap him.
CanaYouDoIt

That’s a good pickup . Finally some Macedonian born Albanians
Ballisti

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:09 pm Reja met with Nedim Bajrami who agreed to play for Albania. Now the FSHF will prepare the documents to cap him.
I'm really pessimistic if Bajrami agreed to play for Albania. Not even sure if it is true that Reja met him. Bajrami is a fantastic Talent, who plays in a Position that Albania really needs - but he's not really a patriotic guy, his Manager is Shaqiri's Brother and i even think that North Macedonia has better Chances to call him up.

But if it's true, it would be really good News for Albania. He will play Serie A next Season.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:09 pm Reja met with Nedim Bajrami who agreed to play for Albania. Now the FSHF will prepare the documents to cap him.
I will keep my fingers crossed until i see Nedim wearing our jersey. Fantastic news!
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Bajrami would be a fantastic addition to the NT. Can play multiple positions (Winger, midfielder, attacking midfielder) and gives us creativity that we can use. Will instantly slide into our starting lineup and might be our best attacking player instantly. He's having a very good season for Empoli. Will slide in nicely next to Gjasula and Bare in the midfield.

Looks like we lost Rexhbecaj in the meantime. He's waiting out for the German Olympic team this summer (if they even have an olympics) and I'm guessing after he'll wait for Germany another 1-2 years.
Also apparently Greece has interest for Mitaj.. If he does this will be the third player we lost to Greece in the past 2 years.
  • Information