Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:20 pm
Dallku wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:49 pm I think from Alb players Bare has all the qualities to play in a top league.
What exactly are these qualities?

Bare lacks height, speed, skill and creativity. Players like him are a dime a dozen.

Espanyol plays better with Bare off the pitch this season, as his on/off rating is one of the worst on the team at -0.58.

Bajrami, at the moment, is in the top 3 of Empoli for this statistic (+0.91). He has real potential and could be a difference maker for us.
Net goals , come on man , this is a sport with 22 players on the pitch . This works with basketball where individuals have a greater effect but this doesn't reflect badly on Bare
Princ

I used the on-off statistic to confirm my original opinion that Bare is liable to hold the team back, based on a lack of attributes that are necessary to be a productive player.

The statistic holds true for Albania, just as it does for Espanyol.

For the last qualification cycle (ECQ), Bare (-0.83) once again found himself in the bottom half of the list. Albania was better off with all three of Gjasula, Abrashi, and Memushaj.

Of course, good IQ is needed to play at a high level, but it must be in combination with other productive attributes. A short player, devoid of speed and skill, who relies primarily on work ethic will not give our team any advantage over the opponent.

It will give the opponent an advantage over us.
artan

Bare is a quality midfielder (for our standards atleast). He's never going to be a player in a EL or CL squad due to his lack of physical abilities but he has a good read of the game, good technical skills and does alot of things right. He's also a balanced midfielder as well. I can see him being a starter for a lower to mid table team in Spain, Italy or Germany.

I like the partnership of him and Bajrami going forward in the central midfield (unless we switch formations and potentially use Bajrami as a winger). We now just need a proper holding midfielder behind them. I like Gjasula but he's currently injured and I don't know how much he's got left in the tank. FSHF needs to be on this because we can't be going into qualifiers with Ramadani or Cokaj as our holding midfielders.
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
Dallku
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:01 pm https://twitter.com/FutbolliShqipFR/sta ... 67488?s=20

Cika scoring again, wasn't bad last few games. Will be very important in the game vs England , I think we can bully their CBs and he's gonna need to be on top form.
If we had a decent midfield that would be able to get out of its own midfield than he might have been able to replicate Muriqi's performance in the away game vs England. Don't think that's going to happen.
Ballisti
Has thanked: 0

I was never hyped much about Bare when he Played for Atletico, Albanian Youths and his first Games for Albania. But he makes every Season a progress. I watched a game of Espanyol and he wasnt only this Pitbull that he was in Malaga. He gets more creative every Game, i liked his moving, he had to learn a different game then he played in Malaga and i think he is doing very well. Was even voted as Player of the Month in Espanyol. In 18 games he collected only two yellow cards. Last Season he collected 9 Yellow Cards and two red Cards. It looks like he matured on his defensive play aswell. I think he could be a good Pair with Nedim Bajrami.
Dallku

From watching Bare with the Alb youth teams I was skeptical about how his game would translate into the pros but he has done well and always improving. Nobody expects him to play for a good team but for a mid/bottom top league team like Artan says it's possible.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Mergim Berisha’s goal last evening.

https://streamable.com/lqh8wb?fbclid=Iw ... akj8JbMPm0
CanaYouDoIt

Nice goal , don't get why he doesn't make the switch . Not going to play for Germany
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:13 pm Nice goal , don't get why he doesn't make the switch . Not going to play for Germany
Berisha is best german striker who plays out of TOP5 leagues! In end of season he probably will join RB Leipzig.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:27 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:13 pm Nice goal , don't get why he doesn't make the switch . Not going to play for Germany
Berisha is best german striker who plays out of TOP5 leagues! In end of season he probably will join RB Leipzig.
Sarcasm ?

Because Austria is most definitely not a top 5 league . It’s the 10th ranked by UEFA and he’s playing the best team by far in that league .
  • Information