Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:19 am Hysaj’s getting a lot of criticism recently at Napoli. They rate him as their worst player , they even started their old RB ahead of him this sunday. He might end up as a reserve at Napoli very soon or at a midtable Serie A team eventually.
Hysaj's a hard worker but he was never that talented.

But I think the benching is because of CL. He frequently gets benched the weekend before.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:20 am

But I think the benching is because of CL. He frequently gets benched the weekend before.
He has issues with fast/tecnical wingers, they always pass him 1 vs 1. He is good defensively and excellent forward in hitting avversaries when trying to cross , he makes the best crosses when playing for NT actually :D
Sarri knew him and that’s why he ended at Napoli. Physically he isn’t at his best shape either so they have to bench him not to risk an injury or consume him ahead of important games but seems they’ll be seeking for a RB during next transfer window so this should put some pressure on Hysaj to improve/get fit otherwise he’ll be warming the bench.
Dallku

Hysaj is good but his problem is that he's too conservative and safe for his own good. Instead of looking move the ball forward sometimes he passes it back to Albiol nearly all the time. It's so annoying.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:21 pm Hysaj is good but his problem is that he's too conservative and safe for his own good. Instead of looking move the ball forward sometimes he passes it back to Albiol nearly all the time. It's so annoying.
Lol , that’s what Sarri instructs him to do so he can remove pression from midfield by passing to Albiol. Hysaj can’t pass players 1 vs 1 , it’s too risky for a defender trying that . He did an incredible horror horizontal pass when playing Genoa that Sarri kept his hands on his head for 10 minutes :D He can’t do the same as Napoli’s left back does going forward because Callejon plays in front of him and needs space for the diagonal passes . Also when all Napoli is forward Hysaj is almost at the same level with Albiol as a fake CB.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:11 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:20 am

He has issues with fast/tecnical wingers, they always pass him 1 vs 1. He is good defensively and excellent forward in hitting avversaries when trying to cross , he makes the best crosses when playing for NT actually :D
Sarri knew him and that’s why he ended at Napoli. Physically he isn’t at his best shape either so they have to bench him not to risk an injury or consume him ahead of important games but seems they’ll be seeking for a RB during next transfer window so this should put some pressure on Hysaj to improve/get fit otherwise he’ll be warming the bench.
Honestly, there aren't that many good right backs out there. Any RB better than Hysaj would be snapped up by a team like RM, Barca, Bayern.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Ajdarevic could be fielded today against Milan.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:07 pm Ajdarevic could be fielded today against Milan.
Does this guys have an Albanian passport?
Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:07 pm Ajdarevic could be fielded today against Milan.
Does this guys have an Albanian passport?
Yes , he’ll be playing for our NT in the friendly against Turkey this november.
Simboli i Diellit

Bernard Berisha is still the best player sold from our superliga .

51XCCu6V7tk
artan

I would say Olayinka. He's having a good season in Belgium this year. I also read that Skenderbeu are gonna get additional money from him as he'll be transferring to another club (Something like $300k?)
  • Information