Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:43 am

Princ wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:12 am Loool u didn’t mention any of that shit coz it’s against ur kosova narrative. Roshi has produced for us and until now rashica is only a hype train buddy what the f*** has he produced ? U Real Albanian talkin shit about a player who unconditionally support our nt but dick ride some rashica kosovar goof who left when even the coach told him he was a part of the future. Ur a kosovar hugger who mad coz his nt can’t buy a fuckin point
I'm not mad at anything you're a roshi dick sucker. Rashica has produced more in his two years than roshi in all of his fucking garbage career. The way you write leads me to believe that you're retarded now for real. What is a kosovar hugger you fucking loser lmao. I'm Albanian from kosove, and you seem to forget that the most promising Albanian players even now are from Kosove. Roshi is fucking garbage get it through youre jealous fucking blood, grezda is already better and hes from kosove, so is latifi and again he is from kosove, rashica is better than all of them and I'm dissapointed that they lost a player who could have been good for the future of the national team, did he react childishly to not being taken to euros? yes. Did Albania make a mistake not taking him? Yes. Is he better than Roshi? Yes. Even though I know Roshi is shit, do I support him? yes. I have nothing against Roshi but I would have liked for Albania to have both. You fucking loser clown. And if you have anything against Albanians from Kosove you can suck all of our dicks. Fag. Trolling loser.
Princ

Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:29 am

Plako
Team: Partizani

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:07 pm

Princ wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:29 am Loool the hate on Roshi show ur a kosovar hugger . Wtf has rashica produced for us u kosovar dick rider ? Po ha shum mut for real . Like I said albania has made mistakes but it’s not for Messi. If some goofy rashica wants to go play for his nation Kosovo nobody gives a f*** expect u. Goofy ass motherfucker emotional little bitch enjoy rashica on ur nt faggot maybe u get a draw again against Finland goof
Guys chill out with the name calling. It's a football forum

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:41 am

Princ wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:29 am Loool the hate on Roshi show ur a kosovar hugger . Wtf has rashica produced for us u kosovar dick rider ? Po ha shum mut for real . Like I said albania has made mistakes but it’s not for Messi. If some goofy rashica wants to go play for his nation Kosovo nobody gives a f*** expect u. Goofy ass motherfucker emotional little bitch enjoy rashica on ur nt faggot maybe u get a draw again against Finland goof
Ore bythqir ta qi motren mu ne goj. I'm always gonna support my place of birth more robt mu npidh ti qifsha.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:50 am

Enough man. It's annoying. If you guys want to cuss back and forth, go exchange e-mails and continue.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:53 am

Kace is starting for Panathinaikos so far. I wish he'd just get out of Greece, but he seems too much of a pussy to leave that country.

Panathinaikos is a decent team, but the problem with the Greek league is that it's too slow, and Kace is used to being so casual. You can't be so casual on the international stage, because you'll pay for it.
Dallku

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:33 pm

I swear Berisha makes a fatal mistake in every game. How is this guy a starter in Atalanta? He just cost them a historic qualification in el.
Aurora Bulkualis

Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:37 am

It's clear Berisha can't handle high pressure games. He served us well enough to get into the EUROs, but it's time to move on.
Kuqezijeti
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:50 pm

We face Norway in a month and this is the list of players and formation I would like to see.

GK: Strakosha. Berisha
DF: Aliji. Ajeti. Djimsiti. Veseli. Mavraj. Hysaj. Balliu.
MF: Qaka. Xhaka. Kace. Abrashi. Lilaj. Ajdarevic. Ahmedi. Zhegrova. Roshi. Grezda.
ST: Cikalleshi. Sadiku.

Formation: 433

Strakosha
Balliu. Ajeti. Djimsiti. Aliji
Xhaka. Liljaj. Qaka
Ahmedi. Cikalleshi. Zhegrova

I would like to see the new players have a go, we already know what the likes of Roshi. Sadiku. Hysaj etc can do. What do you guys think?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:17 pm

At least there is no Lila and Llullaku. Evidently the of anti-De Biasi so far.

Edit: Missread it, thought that was the official list.
  • Information