Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Has anyone watched Qazim Laci? Does this guy have any talent? He seems to be playing well for Ajaccio (although not a starter) and they might get promoted to League 1. Seems like a central midfielder who makes run in the boxes.

Ndoj is getting alot of playing time for Brescia too. There might be hope for him.
artan

Enis Fazlagikj, 18 year old player of FK Shkendija, will transfer to Gent. He seems like a talented player. Bushi should give him a look for the U21

Speaking of Shkendija they won the Macedonian league by like 30 points. Ibraimi and Hasani are way too good for that league.
Sharri
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Enis comes from Orizari near Veles in FYRoM. I think most people from there identify as Boshnjak.

Shkendija have officially won the league and are in the grand final for the Cup competition. With Shkendija, Shkupi and Renova still in the first league, it looks like Gostivar and/or Vëllazërimi might get promoted to the top division as well, potentially having 5 Albanian teams in the Maco first league next season.
artan

Sharri wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:04 pm Enis comes from Orizari near Veles in FYRoM. I think most people from there identify as Boshnjak.

Shkendija have officially won the league and are in the grand final for the Cup competition. With Shkendija, Shkupi and Renova still in the first league, it looks like Gostivar and/or Vëllazërimi might get promoted to the top division as well, potentially having 5 Albanian teams in the Maco first league next season.
I googled the village and it seems like it's 1/3 bosnian, 1/3 Albanian and 1/3 other. But he has an Albanian last name??

edit: Or is he from Orizari which is an Albanian village outside of skopje?
elbasanit
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

artan wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:25 pm
Sharri wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:04 pm Enis comes from Orizari near Veles in FYRoM. I think most people from there identify as Boshnjak.

I googled the village and it seems like it's 1/3 bosnian, 1/3 Albanian and 1/3 other. But he has an Albanian last name??

edit: Or is he from Orizari which is an Albanian village outside of skopje?
Enis has no links with Albania. He's a Bosniak from Gorno Orizari whose grandparents are from Bosnia.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Anderlecht's president is already posting vids of Abazaj on his twitter. Lmfao. Every player on Anderlecht's starting 11 is worth more than Luftetari's entire squad. I don't think he realises the gap in the level of play.

In other news, some Albo kid (Meritan Shabani) debuted with a Bayern start and he hasn't been capped for any NT. We wait years for our youth captain to be capped in a league game with Atletico, and some random ass dude gets capped with Bayern ahead of him.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:15 am Anderlecht's president is already posting vids of Abazaj on his twitter. Lmfao. Every player on Anderlecht's starting 11 is worth more than Luftetari's entire squad. I don't think he realises the gap in the level of play.

In other news, some Albo kid (Meritan Shabani) debuted with a Bayern start and he hasn't been capped for any NT. We wait years for our youth captain to be capped in a league game with Atletico, and some random ass dude gets capped with Bayern ahead of him.
Lol, this guy is hyping Abazaj up. I think Abazaj was his first signing so he probably feels personally attached to Abazaj. The disappointment this guy will get next year when he sees Abazaj play :D

Shabani is definitely a talented youngster but Bayern are so ahead of everyone in the league that they were playing all their youngsters. It's the same with that guy Salihi they started a few years ago who rejected us and now this guy doesn't have a team LOL

I don't think Shabani would accept a call up from us anyways, maybe a senior cap would influence him but who knows. I'd definitely cap him tho
Dallku

You guys are overrating Anderlecht and Belgian league. It's a glorified Greek league. Yeah it will be tough for Abazaj but it would be tougher if he went to a top 4 league. Look at how bad Rashica is failing in Bundesliga after doing ok in the Dutch league. Werder Bremen fans expect him to be loaned to a 2nd division team next season to gain experience lmao.
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:35 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:15 am Anderlecht's president is already posting vids of Abazaj on his twitter. Lmfao. Every player on Anderlecht's starting 11 is worth more than Luftetari's entire squad. I don't think he realises the gap in the level of play.

Lol, this guy is hyping Abazaj up. I think Abazaj was his first signing so he probably feels personally attached to Abazaj. The disappointment this guy will get next year when he sees Abazaj play :D

Shabani is definitely a talented youngster but Bayern are so ahead of everyone in the league that they were playing all their youngsters. It's the same with that guy Salihi they started a few years ago who rejected us and now this guy doesn't have a team LOL

I don't think Shabani would accept a call up from us anyways, maybe a senior cap would influence him but who knows. I'd definitely cap him tho
I mean its not like Germany is thirsting for him or anything.
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:35 pm

I mean its not like Germany is thirsting for him or anything.
Dallku wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:38 pm You guys are overrating Anderlecht and Belgian league. It's a glorified Greek league. Yeah it will be tough for Abazaj but it would be tougher if he went to a top 4 league. Look at how bad Rashica is failing in Bundesliga after doing ok in the Dutch league. Werder Bremen fans expect him to be loaned to a 2nd division team next season to gain experience lmao.
Its not the Belgian league thats the problem. If he played at a bottom table team thats passable. But Anderlecht plays in the Champions League regularly and is seeking to win a title. Is Abazaj ready for that level? Rashica never played for Ajax.
  • Information