Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:10 pm
Well he can't even do it in Prishtina, so I'm assuming no.
Lmao

Btw his team is fighting for relegation. I thought Werder was a decent team...
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:10 pm Well he can't even do it in Prishtina, so I'm assuming no.
Butthurt is strong 😂
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
CanaYouDoIt

Amir Rrahmani to Napoli according to outlets . What a rise it’s been , still can’t believe we let him and Milot go .
artan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:10 pm Amir Rrahmani to Napoli according to outlets . What a rise it’s been , still can’t believe we let him and Milot go .
He's been rumored to Inter too. He's having a very good season but I'll believe it when I see it lol.

-I think Ismajli will be moving, some interest from Serie A teams for him. I can see him moving as he's proven to be a decent defender on the international stage and is still young.
-Apparently Cekici has interest from Italian and Spanish teams. This one I'll believe it when it actually happens. Probably will be a second division team if anything.
-Jasir Asani will be moving to AIK in Sweden (they finished 4th place). Loan with option to buy.
CanaYouDoIt

Yay I’m back on my account , that was a weird couple days
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:40 pm Yay I’m back on my account , that was a weird couple days
Lol i saw Aurora’s reply to your post. I was wondering when i posted such a thing lol .
Have to reinstall all the forum with a clean installation to avoid glitches or holes during past upgrades/updates.
Simboli i Diellit

Rrahmani transfered to Napoli for 12 million €
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:25 pm Rrahmani transfered to Napoli for 12 million €
I laid out a blueprint years ago that Albanian players have to follow to play in a top league. The main point is that these players need 2 major jumps, not 1. When guys like Roshi move straight to Bundesliga, without building their overall skillset in more intermediate leagues, they are bound to fail.

Superliga is Serie C level. Next level would be a Serie B level like Croatia or Switzerland. Then after the next one needs to be an "intermediate" team like Dinamo Zagreb/Red Bull Salzburg or any team from Belgium or Holland.

Rrrahmani went Superliga -> Random Croatian team -> Dinamo Zagreb -> Serie A. He made the 2 major steps, instead of skipping steps.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Hysaj might move to Juventus by January.
Princ

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/per-ne ... je-milion/

Looks like memushaj has had a row with his coach..like we say kur iken forca nga gjunjt shkon Te gjuha. If he had any honor he’d retire from football instead of continuing only for the paycheck. Hope we never see him in a nt shirt again, he’s been an obvious liability for years
  • Information