Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Mergim Mavraj joins Aris Thessaloniki (Basha's club)
Arlind Ajeti signs with Grasshopper Club Zurich

Good moves for both of them. We need both of them fit. Surprised Mavraj didn't sign with a Turkish club.
Dallku

Looks like Veseli plays LB for Empoli.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

That Strakosha save :o :o :o :o
Princ

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Croatian medias are suggesting Dalic should try to snatch Lirim Kastrati for croatian NT. Kastrati was part of u17 and Shkendija Tirane but we had to make room for likes of Klinsman Toma, VanBasten Sulaj, Marlind Nuriu. He was ignored and decided to represent Kosovo in future.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:10 am Croatian medias are suggesting Dalic should try to snatch Lirim Kastrati for croatian NT. Kastrati was part of u17 and Shkendija Tirane but we had to make room for likes of Klinsman Toma, VanBasten Sulaj, Marlind Nuriu. He was ignored and decided to represent Kosovo in future.
We still got chances to snatch the Bologna one ;)
Either we have no good scouts at youth level or you’ll never know which one will explode at senior level. Just saw that kid has scored 4 goals in Croatial league so far.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:25 am
ZenMaster wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:10 am Croatian medias are suggesting Dalic should try to snatch Lirim Kastrati for croatian NT. Kastrati was part of u17 and Shkendija Tirane but we had to make room for likes of Klinsman Toma, VanBasten Sulaj, Marlind Nuriu. He was ignored and decided to represent Kosovo in future.

We still got chances to snatch the Bologna one ;)
Either we have no good scouts at youth level or you’ll never know which one will explode at senior level. Just saw that kid has scored 4 goals in Croatial league so far.
Lirim Kastrati has been selected by Dzemo but it was ignored by Bogdani and decided to join Kosovo. Everyone in Albania is obsessed about italian football, albanian media rates highly every player in italian youth ranks. Fabio Hoxha,Francesko Tahiraj, Federico Zenuni, Amir Bilalli, Halil Gjoshi are just few names who failed miserably and proves name of the team doesn't make you a prospect. I don't really care about Lirim Kastrati of Bologna. I hope Panucci will convince Kastrati to join Albania because Kosovo has several options in his position (Rashica,Zhegrova,Celina, Zeneli) and Lirim was pissed off by lack of convocation by Chalandes.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:08 am
Lirim Kastrati has been selected by Dzemo but it was ignored by Bogdani and decided to join Kosovo. Everyone in Albania is obsessed about italian football, albanian media rates highly every player in italian youth ranks. Fabio Hoxha,Francesko Tahiraj, Federico Zenuni, Amir Bilalli, Halil Gjoshi are just few names who failed miserably and proves name of the team doesn't make you a prospect. I don't really care about Lirim Kastrati of Bologna. I hope Panucci will convince Kastrati to join Albania because Kosovo has several options in his position (Rashica,Zhegrova,Celina, Zeneli) and Lirim was pissed off by lack of convocation by Chalandes.
If that’s the case that he would accept an convocation from the Albanian senior team we’ll make sure the name will be in Pano’s desk . I’m quite sure that he would pull a Zhegrova and co show towards us just to put preassure on Kosova’s manager.
Simboli i Diellit

Abazaj has been left out of Europa League list. Seems like he’ll get loaned somewhere by january.
Simboli i Diellit

Strakosha didn’t play today in EL
Binaku came in at 80th minute for Malmo
Agolli didn’t play either for Qarabag.
  • Information