Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:15 am
plisi wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:10 pm @Dallku

What did you make of the Werder flop today? A performance worth of the "Roshi with brains" title?
But can Rashica do the same on a cold muggy day in Dagestan?
We've reached peak Albanian football forum :)
Plako

Shpati wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:04 pm I feel some are overrating Roshi while others are underrating him. He is what he is, which is very average even for Albania's standards. He'd have his moments like the Portugal game, but would have like 3 straight games where nobody knew what he was actually doing.

And this overdone bias is starting to get annoying btw. Grow up guys lol
LedZep's taking the piss and everyone else is falling for it :)
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Plako wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:42 pm
artan wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:15 am
plisi wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:10 pm @Dallku

What did you make of the Werder flop today? A performance worth of the "Roshi with brains" title?
But can Rashica do the same on a cold muggy day in Dagestan?
We've reached peak Albanian football forum :)
Roshi has the mental fortitude to survive the cold hard winters on Chechnya. You don't see that from Rashica. No mental strength at all.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Plako wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:09 pm
Shpati wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:04 pm I feel some are overrating Roshi while others are underrating him. He is what he is, which is very average even for Albania's standards. He'd have his moments like the Portugal game, but would have like 3 straight games where nobody knew what he was actually doing.

And this overdone bias is starting to get annoying btw. Grow up guys lol
LedZep's taking the piss and everyone else is falling for it :)
Flashback from the XT days. :D

I know I can't talk. I was a mistrec. But it's been years and I'm seeing the same convos we had like 5 years ago. haha
Plako

Shpati wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:20 pmFlashback from the XT days. :D

I know I can't talk. I was a mistrec. But it's been years and I'm seeing the same convos we had like 5 years ago. haha
I always chuckle when I see his posts. Dude definitely knows his football but will continue to take the piss on the "Kosovar" vs. Superliga players debate :)
Shpati

Plako wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:26 pm

I always chuckle when I see his posts. Dude definitely knows his football but will continue to take the piss on the "Kosovar" vs. Superliga players debate :)
He's a patriot deep down. He'd put in a lot of work on the XT Wild Wild East forum, defending our team including the "Kosovars"

Definitely not a serb sympathizer like one of the posters tried to say
artan

Shpati wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:26 am

He's a patriot deep down. He'd put in a lot of work on the XT Wild Wild East forum, defending our team including the "Kosovars"

Here's the thread

https://www.xtratime.org/forum/264-alba ... ist-3.html

In the third page Bujari posted a picture of a 10 year old Armando Broja and called him the brightest talent in football (prophecy)
Posted about Keidi Bare, Lindon Selahi, Mergim Berisha, Bersant Celina being decent talents.

Funny how quickly the thread turned into an online battle about albanian muslim last names
I was calling Valmir Berisha special
Zemi inviting everyone to get hookers
Bujari going missing

Good times. Now we just debate Roshi vs Rashica :D
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

This Selahi kid should be called up at the NT to get capped ASAP.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:00 am This Selahi kid should be called up at the NT to get capped ASAP.
He was on the "waiting" list last set of matches in case if someone got injured. It's strange because he started every match for FC Twente this season and is only 20 years old. I refuse to believe Kristi Qose or Ylber Ramadani who play in Slovakia and the second Danish division are better players than Selahi. It's situations like this that makes me question if there's some bias going on. Even Memushaj should probably be dropped soon.

Good thing is that he's diaspora from Macedonia so Kosova won't come poaching him. Maybe Nedim Bajrami will accept us sooner than later as well since I doubt he'll ever be good enough to replace the likes of Xhaka, Zakari & co. for Switzerland. (Bajrami is also from Macedonia so no threat from Kosova).

Honestly, our midfield depth should be decent for years to come. We might actually be able to possess the ball in 2-3 years time. Bare, Selahi, Ndoj, Gjasula (he's almost 30 but maybe he'll be the next Kukeli where he gives us a few years of decent play), Abrashi still has another qualifying cycle. Then there's Bajrami, Toma (unlikely), Domgjoni and who ever else is out there currently and what ever diaspora player develops in the next 2 years.
Shpati

artan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:01 am
Shpati wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:26 am

Here's the thread

https://www.xtratime.org/forum/264-alba ... ist-3.html

In the third page Bujari posted a picture of a 10 year old Armando Broja and called him the brightest talent in football (prophecy)
Posted about Keidi Bare, Lindon Selahi, Mergim Berisha, Bersant Celina being decent talents.

Funny how quickly the thread turned into an online battle about albanian muslim last names
I was calling Valmir Berisha special
Zemi inviting everyone to get hookers
Bujari going missing

Good times. Now we just debate Roshi vs Rashica :D
Thanks for that! Some memories in there. Good times.

I dont think Inperatorebt ever made a football related post

Edit: What happened to Berti? He was classic
  • Information