Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I wouldn't be surprised to see Maksimovic take over for a couple of games but I don't see it lasting. The dude is a tall center back, and can't get forward. In this game it made sense to shut off Mane.

Hysaj was benched cause Ronaldo was owning him, but to be fair to him, it's not the easiest task to shut Ronaldo down.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:26 am I wouldn't be surprised to see Maksimovic take over for a couple of games but I don't see it lasting. The dude is a tall center back, and can't get forward. In this game it made sense to shut off Mane.

Hysaj was benched cause Ronaldo was owning him, but to be fair to him, it's not the easiest task to shut Ronaldo down.
No the threat here isn’t Maximovic but Malcuit.
I see Napoli going after a RB in january, all fans and the sport journalists around Napoli are asking badly to sell Hysaj because he is useless to this team. Guess he’ll be sold next summer but noone would give 50 million as De Laurentis asks for him. His fair value is around 20 million.
artan

Musija scored a great goal yesterday and Rexbecaj started against Bayern. These two look very talented. We probably don't have a chance at them though.
Aurora Bulkualis

Uzuni is killing it in Croatia. He got a goal + assist vs H. Split. This is what Albanian talents should do imo. Spend a year in a league like Croatia, Greece, Switzerland to prove themselves, then move to a league like the Belgian one. You don't move straight from Albania to Belgium. You have to prove yourself in an intermediate league first.

Guri/Abazi failed on impact, but if Uzuni moves to Belgium I'd be shocked if he wasn't a starter within a year.
Dallku

And a very nice goal too not some tap in bullshit some Albanian players score to deceive fans into thinking they are decent.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Uzuni making this forum do a 180.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lol just goes to show us how deeply rotten is our domestic football organization where nepotism and corruption gives us players like the Renato Mallotas and Ditmar Bicaj while destroying talents like Silvio Zogaj. Same with clubs even from lower divisions keeping (with 100% public finances ) foreign players just to stay in their division. In Kategoria e pare you have clubs with 5-6 players of 18-24 years old from Guinea. Uzuni has played in Kat e Pare most of his career.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Pjetër wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:42 pmUzuni making this forum do a 180.
He impressed me a lot vs. Israel. away.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:21 pm Lol just goes to show us how deeply rotten is our domestic football organization where nepotism and corruption gives us players like the Renato Mallotas and Ditmar Bicaj while destroying talents like Silvio Zogaj. Same with clubs even from lower divisions keeping (with 100% public finances ) foreign players just to stay in their division. In Kategoria e pare you have clubs with 5-6 players of 18-24 years old from Guinea. Uzuni has played in Kat e Pare most of his career.
Let's get real. If a player is good enough, he will make it regardless. At worst his career might be slowed down by 1-2 years.
artan

Pjetër wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:42 pm Uzuni making this forum do a 180.
Some of us were complaining because 1 month after leaving the superliga he was called up. Same with someone like Gavazaj who left the superliga and is now on the bench in Russia and all of a sudden starting for the NT.

I was always against Superliga players because they can be limited but calling up younger players are certainly better than calling up rejects or untalented diaspora(like Kaja or Llallaku). You might find some diamonds in the rough (Asani, Trashi, Bardhi, Bregu, etc, might be NT material)
  • Information