Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Ernest Muci rumored to Dinamo Zagreb
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:19 pm
Princ wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:30 am Rashica will definitely have competition at Leipzig.. Olmo and Nkunku are top prospects while Poulsen and others are no joke either. I believe a move to a mid table squad like Hertha Berlin would of been a safer option but good luck to him
It's perfect move for Rashica and main reason why he has progressed so far in his career is Lala who always had best interest of player in his mind. RB Leipzig is rarely wrong on their picks, Werner was nothing special but they developed him.
Werner was definitely one of the best young players in the world before moving to Leipzig. He definitely wasn't nothing special. Maybe someone like Poulsen is a better example as he was with them back when they were in the third division and was never expected to still be with the club.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:05 pm Ernest Muci rumored to Dinamo Zagreb
Good move for him , the quicker he gets out of albania the better . He looks like a good talent
Princ

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:19 pm It's perfect move for Rashica and main reason why he has progressed so far in his career is Lala who always had best interest of player in his mind. RB Leipzig is rarely wrong on their picks, Werner was nothing special but they developed him.
Lala has indeed done a marvellous job so far with Rashica but I would warn that Leipzig is a huge step up from Werder and his playing time will be far from guaranteed.. It will complicate matters even further if they decide to hold onto goal machine Patrik Schick past the end of his loan. Leipzig is literally stacked with young talent and one thing is for sure, Rashica will have his work cut out for him.

https://bulinews.com/news/4971/report-l ... anent-deal
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:10 pm Transfers almost confirmed:

Rashica to Leipzig for 15 million €
Kumbulla to Lazio for about 28 million € (18 plus two players Berisha and Lombardi )

a CB costing nearly twice as much as an attacker...

Even though Rashica is a lot of fake hype this is a good sign for Kumbulla.

Lazio is a good club for him even though I don't really like that all the good Albanians go there. Lazio fans will always be extra hard on them because of Tare.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:56 pm Even though Rashica is a lot of fake hype this is a good sign for Kumbulla.
Albanians are head over heels for Myrto Uzuni at the moment :zgerdhimje: .. Rashica is like Johan Cruyff compared to him.

Was of the belief that Kumbulla should of stayed another year at Verona but Lazio surely is the second best location for him to get consistent playing time. He wouldn’t stand a chance at Inter, Juve, or any other big club he was rumoured too.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:56 pm

Kumbulla to Lazio for about 28 million € (18 plus two players Berisha and Lombardi )

Lazio is a good club for him even though I don't really like that all the good Albanians go there. Lazio fans will always be extra hard on them because of Tare.
His team is getting relegated, doesn’t have a long term contract and there arnt gonna be mega transfers this summer .

Still don’t understand the hate for Rashica
artan

Rashica has a 15 million euro release clause which is why the fee is a bit low. It's why many clubs are after and why he's almost certain to leave with how bad Bremen is. He'd probably go for 25 - 35 million without the clause.

BTW, Rashica had a very good goal today. Almost broke the defenders ankle.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:56 pm

Things have changed dramatically, Tare is fucking GOD especially after he rejected AC Milan job. Lazio fans are already giving him credit because if it wasn't for Tare Kumbulla would ended in different team,.they don't beat often the likes of Juve and Inter on mercato.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:33 pm Rashica has a 15 million euro release clause which is why the fee is a bit low. It's why many clubs are after and why he's almost certain to leave with how bad Bremen is. He'd probably go for 25 - 35 million without the clause.

BTW, Rashica had a very good goal today. Almost broke the defenders ankle.
Goal and Assist in a key game today . Leads his team in goals and assists but we’re to believe he isn’t good
  • Information