Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Sadiku moves to Club Bolivar in Bolivia, after terribly failing in the Turkish Superlig.
Most random transfer..... ever?
artan

Diego Armando Sadiku to Bolivia is probably the most random transfer ever. How and why this transfer got done is beyond me. He's finished with the NT, yes?
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:04 pm Diego Armando Sadiku to Bolivia is probably the most random transfer ever. How and why this transfer got done is beyond me. He's finished with the NT, yes?
He is done for sure!
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We got Cikalleshi now, and Broja coming up. Don't need him anymore. Thanks for all you've done, but time to move on.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:38 pm We got Cikalleshi now, and Broja coming up. Don't need him anymore. Thanks for all you've done, but time to move on.
At this rate Cikaleshi will be joining him in Bolivia :D
artan

Emir Sahiti with two goals today against Lokomotiv Zagreb. He always impressed with the youth teams maybe there's something there. S

uch a shame with Lokomotiv who looks like they'll be relegated. Tuci suffered a long term injury, Kallaku on the bench, not sure what happened with Mersinaj. That's what happens when you sell 7 starters from last year and your entire purpose is to be a feeder club.
Dallku

Sad for Kallaku failing hard at a pretty low level but even for the NT he looked lazy and dumb. Huge difference between youth levels and senior. Just technical ability won’t cut it at the seniors. You have to know how to use it a little. I guess the red flag for Kallaku was that he never dominated the Alb league.

Honestly though, I would rather see alb players in Turkey than in Croatia. There is more bias and politics in Croatia.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Muriqi and Gjimshiti both score in Coppa Italia! Atalanta currently leading 3-2
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Broja scored today aswell. Berisha on goal with some great saves against Juventus . Strakosha has lost his place at Lazio.
Princ

Nice finish by AB on his left foot.

Subbed on at the half and scored the only goal for Vitesse in a bad loss.

Broja is the leading scorer on his team with a goal every 120 minutes and he remains inside the league top 15 despite all the time missed.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/video- ... e-holande/
  • Information