Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:33 pm Seems like Qaka will be moving to Serie A. Sampdoria is close to buy him.
Pannucci already paying dividends 8-)
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:13 pm Strakosha already worth nearly twice as much as Berisha. (trasnfermarkt)
Hysaj rated at 20 million. Def transfermarkt isn't the most reliable source for players value.
Strakosha had a good performance today against Inter.
Dallku

20 million is accurate for Hysaj considering he's a starter for a top club. That's the market based on prestige alone not only skill. You see that Southampton defender go to Liverpool for 80 million...

Strakosha's value will reach 20+ million as well. It's a matter of time. Skill wise I think he's easily a better than Berisha. Way better reflexes, quicker, better mentality, better with his feet, way less mistake prone.

Only thing Strakosha needs to improve is coming out of his area and gathering the ball instead of always punching it.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Can't wait until Strakosha wears the captain's armband one day. I'm not sure we've ever had a father and son both wear the captain's armband in our NT history.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:21 pm Can't wait until Strakosha wears the captain's armband one day. I'm not sure we've ever had a father and son both wear the captain's armband in our NT history.
Well that happens quite rarely even in other countries. That i know of we’ve just had Panajot and Ledio Pano who were part of the NT as father and son . Ledio wasn’t a NT material , seen him only once live .
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:58 am Well that happens quite rarely even in other countries. That i know of we’ve just had Panajot and Ledio Pano who were part of the NT as father and son . Ledio wasn’t a NT material , seen him only once live .
On the international level you have Peter and Kasper Schmeichel playing goalie for Denmark. Don't think Kasper ever captained Denmark though.

As for Ledio Pano he was sick at free kicks. Other than that he was mediocre.
Simboli i Diellit

Berisha at fault for Napoli’s only goal yesterday. He came out of the goalie with bad timing, probably if he stayed or came out faster he would’ve saved Merten’s goal.
Simboli i Diellit

Seems like Panucci is afer the 19 years old Mergim Berisha and wants to test him against Norway in a friendly we’ll have this march.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:24 pm Seems like Panucci is afer the 19 years old Mergim Berisha and wants to test him against Norway in a friendly we’ll have this march.
Panorama Sport is saying that we should expect 4 or 5 new call ups. I'm guessing Zhegrova will be one as he's playing very well for Genk and is only 18, he's probably good enough to start for us opposite Grezda. The kid looks like a stud imo.

I'm also gonna guess 1-2 players from the U21 will be capped like Bare.

Overall, I'm really happy with Panucci. He's realizing that he needs to inject talent into the squad for his own sake (He doesn't have the job security Di Biasi had)
Dallku

Kukesi is bitchslapping Fenerbache with Valbuena, Isla, etc.. 0-2 so far.
  • Information