Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Princ wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:08 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:27 pm Our boy Olayinka scored the only goal in a 1-0 win against Bayer Leverkusen.
He is a quality player and a match winner.. drew a penalty too the other day only for Stanciu to miss it. Shame we passed up on him as he and Broja could have been our dynamic duo up front for years to come.
He has played only a friendly game with Nigeria. It is still unrealistically possible.
Simboli i Diellit

Ndrecka on the Lazio list against Torino brcause of the covid infections.
artan

Gymcity with another good performance. He’s starting to become one of the best defenders in Serie A.

And just a few years ago Arlind Ajeti and Frederick Veseli were selected over him for the Euros.

artan wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:54 pm Gymcity with another good performance. He’s starting to become one of the best defenders in Serie A.

And just a few years ago Arlind Ajeti and Frederick Veseli were selected over him for the Euros.
Sometimes you have to find the right environment to develop and I think Gymcity found it with Atalanta and Gasperini. I think that worked out well for him.

PS. I seen the salaries and Searia A and Rahmani (1.8m) makes more then Hysaj (1.6m). Kumbulla makes 1.8m while Gymcity makes only 800k. Strakosha makes 1.2m while the most paid one is Muriqi at 2.2m.
Dallku

Veseli over Djimisiti at the Euros was a travesty but only because Djim contributed in those qualifiers more than Veseli and deserved it more. But let's be honest, Djimisti was not the player he is today. He has improved a lot.

Muriqi will be Tare's biggest fail. This was a bad transfer by him. His lack of pace, technique and finishing wont get it done at a demanding club like that.
Princ

What a goal by Broja to give Vitesse the lead
Simboli i Diellit

Indeed made it in time to recod it

https://youtu.be/WtrbJ6Za-IM
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:04 pm Veseli over Djimisiti at the Euros was a travesty but only because Djim contributed in those qualifiers more than Veseli and deserved it more. But let's be honest, Djimisti was not the player he is today. He has improved a lot.

Muriqi will be Tare's biggest fail. This was a bad transfer by him. His lack of pace, technique and finishing wont get it done at a demanding club like that.
Agree with all that. I felt sooo bad for Djim. Yeah he wasn't as good then but he was a crucial part of qualifiers and was sent home.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:27 pm Indeed made it in time to recod it

https://youtu.be/WtrbJ6Za-IM
Woooow. This gonna guy's gonna be a beast. Like I mentioned way back, this dude's first touch is sick.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Tears in my eyes , we have a ST finally
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Let's not forget he's got almost a whole year before he even turns 20
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information