Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Genti wrote:Lenjani didn't even make the bench. He's one of our best players, what's happening with this guy?

I just noticed that . I'm sorry for him, he was good at NT level. Starting to believe that this was a bad transfer.

Gashi surname should be changed into Golashi :P
artan

Dragoi wrote:
Genti wrote:Lenjani didn't even make the bench. He's one of our best players, what's happening with this guy?

I just noticed that . I'm sorry for him, he was good at NT level. Starting to believe that this was a bad transfer.

Gashi surname should be changed into Golashi :P
Golashi scores so many goals to the point where it's not news-worthy if he does score. Let's hope he scores on Tuesday, Di Biasi will be insane to bench Gashi at that point. Gashi has shown he's very willing to track back and now he has experience in big game settings.

Anyone know that status on Balaj's injury? Will he be back in time? We can use some aryan steel up front
Simboli i Diellit

Balaj should recover and play the upcoming weekend , that's what croatian forumers say :)
KF.KORAB

Sadiku started with Zurich but was being substituted at the 65' min. Xhimsti played the full game.

Rej Manaj scored fro Cremonese (3-2)

Andi Lila (Parma) and Migjen Basha (Torino) back with their respective team but both on the bench... Hisaj and Vajushi not in the group.

Mavraj on the bench as well...
Simboli i Diellit

Glad for Manaj :) Hysaj is suspended for yellow cards number while Vajushi will be loaned in Serie B .
artan

Andi Lila entered as a sub for 12 minutes.
Aliji played another full 90 for Vaduz
Looks like Meha is starting for Paderborn
Basha will probably transfer to some Swiss club this summer. He's on the same level as Kukeli maybe below.

Anyone know how Sadiku played for Zurich?
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dragoi wrote:Balaj should recover and play the upcoming weekend , that's what croatian forumers say :)
I hope so, he's our only hope upfront.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Avdijaj started today in Sturm Graz's 2-0 away win. Their last 4 goals have been with him on the field. Obviously, I don't know if that's saying much, but there are no replays of their games online...
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

DigBick wrote:Avdijaj started today in Sturm Graz's 2-0 away win. Their last 4 goals have been with him on the field. Obviously, I don't know if that's saying much, but there are no replays of their games online...
Just highlights. I've been searching for Avdijaj's Full matches but nothing yet.
http://youtu.be/ATAF28K-QCA
artan

How did Gashi and Xhaka play yesterday?
  • Information