Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:14 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:54 pm
artan wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:54 pm Rashica goal and assist against Bayern.

Meanwhile we’re still jerking off to Roshi being used as a substitute in Russia...
So did some guy named Yuya Osako.... NT performances are not equal to club performances.

Messi in Barca could be the best player in history, and at Argentina he's barely world class.
Not true..club football is the only way to judge the talent and fitness of your players...completely looking over a players club career is wrong also messi led Argentina to the World Cup final. Just because he didn’t win it or he’s choked a little in big games doesn’t make him any less of a player. Luck has a big part to do with the game flukes happen
Let's not get it wrong Rashica is the most *talented* attacker of the Albanian/Kosovo national pools combined and I'm sure he'd make a huge impact at NT level for Kosovo or Albania in any circumstance. But, will he have the mental maturity and skill to compete at a higher level of play once better clubs inevitably come calling? Plenty of talent but can he demonstrate mental qualities you need for the next level?
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:27 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:54 pm

So did some guy named Yuya Osako.... NT performances are not equal to club performances.

Messi in Barca could be the best player in history, and at Argentina he's barely world class.
Not true..club football is the only way to judge the talent and fitness of your players...completely looking over a players club career is wrong also messi led Argentina to the World Cup final. Just because he didn’t win it or he’s choked a little in big games doesn’t make him any less of a player. Luck has a big part to do with the game flukes happen
Let's not get it wrong Rashica is the most *talented* attacker of the Albanian/Kosovo national pools combined and I'm sure he'd make a huge impact at NT level for Kosovo or Albania in any circumstance. But, will he have the mental maturity and skill to compete at a higher level of play once better clubs inevitably come calling? Plenty of talent but can he demonstrate mental qualities you need for the next level?
You're right. I'm not sure if Rashica has the mental fortitude of Odise Roshi who is able to survive the cold winters in Chechnya. After all, he didn't show he's NT worthy in the 15 minutes he played against Luxembourg years ago. Besides we have young players coming up like Endri Cekici who is twice as talented as Rashica.
RedFootballs

artan wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:59 am
RedFootballs wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:27 pm

You're right. I'm not sure if Rashica has the mental fortitude of Odise Roshi who is able to survive the cold winters in Chechnya. After all, he didn't show he's NT worthy in the 15 minutes he played against Luxembourg years ago. Besides we have young players coming up like Endri Cekici who is twice as talented as Rashica.
See it would be funny if I was actually using his mentality as a excuse to put him down but I genuinely think what I said was true. I've never said anything about our youth being more talented than him, or Luxembourg or Roshi.
RedFootballs

As a QPR fan I'm really liking what I see from Armelindo Mema. He also scored that 90 minute winner for our u19s a week ago vs Macedonia.
Scores pretty consistently for QPR in u18 league and is 16 years of age.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Princ wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:14 am Not true..club football is the only way to judge the talent and fitness of your players...completely looking over a players club career is wrong also messi led Argentina to the World Cup final. Just because he didn’t win it or he’s choked a little in big games doesn’t make him any less of a player. Luck has a big part to do with the game flukes happen
What kind of nonsense is this really? Different players play differently depending on the context. I don't get why this is hard to understand. If Rashica was that amazing for the NT, DB wouldn't have left him behind.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:34 am
Princ wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:14 am Not true..club football is the only way to judge the talent and fitness of your players...completely looking over a players club career is wrong also messi led Argentina to the World Cup final. Just because he didn’t win it or he’s choked a little in big games doesn’t make him any less of a player. Luck has a big part to do with the game flukes happen
What kind of nonsense is this really? Different players play differently depending on the context. I don't get why this is hard to understand. If Rashica was that amazing for the NT, DB wouldn't have left him behind.
Db made a mistake leaving him behind and it was the start of all our problems imo even though db called up the players who contributed up to our qualification...looking back on it we can all see that rashica was a pretty big loss. What people don’t talk about though is the role Altin lala his manager must of played in him leaving albania for kosovo
artan

Rashica never got the chance, that's the point. Di Biasi wanted to be loyal to his guys so instead of incorporating the young winger who was probably our most talented outfield player besides Hysaj at the time and he benched him for scrubs who barely got playing time in the MLS, Greece, Switzerland, Croatia, etc. You expect that from an Albanian coach, as Albanians tend to be nepotistic over meritocratic, but from an Italian coach?

But IDK you guys bitch about Lila starting but then have no problem with Lila getting called up over Rashica.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

De Biasi was asslicker and knew after EURO's he is leaving Albania. His main goal was to reward Duka's inner circle. TKZ members on Sweden contacted Arber Zeneli and he agreed to join Albania and tested on friendlies. They even contacted De Biasi and Gianni said is his staff are watching him closely, in next matches Zeneli will be on the list. The main reason why Rashica wasn't included it was Lala conflict with FSHF, message is clear who has the guts to oppose the emperor, it will be punished.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 4:00 pm

De Biasi was asslicker and knew after EURO's he is leaving Albania. His main goal was to reward Duka's inner circle. TKZ members on Sweden contacted Arber Zeneli and he agreed to join Albania and tested on friendlies. They even contacted De Biasi and Gianni said is his staff are watching him closely, in next matches Zeneli will be on the list. The main reason why Rashica wasn't included it was Lala conflict with FSHF, message is clear who has the guts to oppose the emperor, it will be punished.
And there’s also guys like Riza Durmisi who stated that he contacted the NT and wanted to play for Albania (this had to be around summer 2015 during our peak) and ofc there’s Enis Bardhi who was sending Facebook messages to Jupi asking to be called up lmao.

There is clear nepotism because if Rashica was from some random Albanian city he would have been starting in that Serbia match in 2015. But since he’s a Kosovar he was considered an after thought.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Angelo Ndrecka 17 years old debuted for Chievo in Serie A as Left back. He played full 90 minutes. He’s been solid and spot starter for their primavera aswell.

https://www.transfermarkt.it/angelo-ndr ... ler/539220

Hopefully one day he’ll cover Agolli’s Legacy 😂😜
  • Information