Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:27 am

Napoli is opting on Vrsaljko and Berezynski . Seems like Hysaj will move for sure this transfer window.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:27 am Napoli is opting on Vrsaljko and Berezynski . Seems like Hysaj will move for sure this transfer window.
He'll follow Sarri out it seems.
Plako

Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:30 am All keepers have their weaknesses, you just have to look hard enough. It's true that Strakosha's "Neuer" part of the game is underdeveloped, but as long as he's not making retarded blunders and making great saves that's all that matters.

He kinda cost Lazio their CL spot in his last game at home vs. Inter. Perhaps he'll just turn into an average Series A goalie, which is by no means bad at all for the NT.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Plako wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:04 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:30 am All keepers have their weaknesses, you just have to look hard enough. It's true that Strakosha's "Neuer" part of the game is underdeveloped, but as long as he's not making retarded blunders and making great saves that's all that matters.

He kinda cost Lazio their CL spot in his last game at home vs. Inter. Perhaps he'll just turn into an average Series A goalie, which is by no means bad at all for the NT.
Have to disagree with that as it was Lulic getting sent off that jeopardized their match and that header was practically unsaveable from 6 yards out.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:37 pm

Plako wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:04 pm He kinda cost Lazio their CL spot in his last game at home vs. Inter. Perhaps he'll just turn into an average Series A goalie, which is by no means bad at all for the NT.
That's complete nonsense. I saw that game. He did nothing of the sort. In fact he started the counterattack for Lazio's 2nd goal.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:38 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:37 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:04 pm He kinda cost Lazio their CL spot in his last game at home vs. Inter. Perhaps he'll just turn into an average Series A goalie, which is by no means bad at all for the NT.
That's complete nonsense. I saw that game. He did nothing of the sort. In fact he started the counterattack for Lazio's 2nd goal.
No way any of those goals was strakoshas fault. U could say something about the second goal but it was a good shot he couldn’t do much. The rest were all deflections and a wide open point blank header
Dallku

Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:35 pm

Lazio concedes a lot of goals and Strakosha is getting some blame for it but honestly if you look at most goals you'll notice Strakosha could do very little about them. Their defense is so shit and he's in constant pressure.

He had a great season considering it was his rookie season at a high level. He hit a rookie wall in the later months of the season and he wasn't as spectacular as he was in the earlier months but it's normal to get burned out a little imo. He played so many games in his first year as a #1 and in Italy the gk standards are high.
Plako

Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:53 pm

Ok I agree that I exaggerated a bit by saying his cost Lazio the CL spot but Strakosha's criticism is that he stays too close to his line and doesn't come out when he should. He could have come out and punched the ball away in Inter's first and last goal. He's a great shot stopper but does not command the box as he should. Maybe this is an aspect of his game he needs to improve on.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:02 am

Plako wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:53 pm Ok I agree that I exaggerated a bit by saying his cost Lazio the CL spot but Strakosha's criticism is that he stays too close to his line and doesn't come out when he should. He could have come out and punched the ball away in Inter's first and last goal. He's a great shot stopper but does not command the box as he should. Maybe this is an aspect of his game he needs to improve on.
That is true, but then again, if the keeper is caught out in no man's land he could f*** up even more.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:48 am

Plako wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:53 pm Ok I agree that I exaggerated a bit by saying his cost Lazio the CL spot but Strakosha's criticism is that he stays too close to his line and doesn't come out when he should. He could have come out and punched the ball away in Inter's first and last goal. He's a great shot stopper but does not command the box as he should. Maybe this is an aspect of his game he needs to improve on.
Every goal keeper in the world except neuer can improve on coming off the line. This is a luxury really for keepers. He’s a rookie and to expect him to be neuer is crazy right now. The skills to play off of ur line is just a plus for goalies anyway
  • Information