Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:15 pm I would say Olayinka. He's having a good season in Belgium this year. I also read that Skenderbeu are gonna get additional money from him as he'll be transferring to another club (Something like $300k?)
Yes Skenderbeu kept like 10-20% of the ownership on Olayinka but i think Russian league is more difficult than the Belgian . Skenderbeu is getting money from all sides . They’ll get few millions from EL groups also. They should be an example for albanian clubs in Albania and outside. Prishtina and Shkendija seem well organized and hopefully we’ll watch them play in EL groups very soon.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I heard Hysaj played well as LB in CL against Shakhtar
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:16 am I heard Hysaj played well as LB in CL against Shakhtar
Today he was almost perfect . I’d give him 9/10 rating althrough he would deserve a 10/10 just for the fact that he isn’t left footed. Hopefully this won’t be his last good performance as LB.
Dallku

Panucci said that there is no chance that Hysaj will play LB. He really likes Aliji. Hopefully he finds a club. It's bizarre that he doesn't have one.
Simboli i Diellit

Indeed Aliji could easily play at least for any serie B team with what he has shown so far for our NT . Probably the fact that some albanian players have as managers their relatives sets them back.
Dallku

De Biasi sacked from Alaves..

It's funny because I watched Alaves vs Read Madrid this season and that was their last match before DB took over. The Spanish commentators were raving about DB taking over and I remember at that match they looked like a very talented team. Super fast and technical.. I knew De Biasi and his anti-football wasn't a good fit for them.
Simboli i Diellit

Forgot he is an Albanian abroad . Well if Alaves ends up all season with those 6 points then he deserves some credit. Let’s see how his substitutes will deal with it. We have Benevento in Serie A that has 0 points and their owner has been blaming Witches as the ones at fault for not getting a single point out of 13 matches which is a record so far in the Serie A and they don’t have bad players either.
Simboli i Diellit

Durmishaj scored today. He is being aproached by Greek Nt and scouted by Serie A teams. He seems pretty good with his feet for our striker’s level.

Ajeti scored today aswell but he’s waiting Switzerland as Panucci confirmed at his las press conference.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:40 pm Durmishaj scored today. He is being aproached by Greek Nt and scouted by Serie A teams. He seems pretty good with his feet for our striker’s level.

Ajeti scored today aswell but he’s waiting Switzerland as Panucci confirmed at his las press conference.
Durmishaj would be Brahimi 2.0 if he switches to Greece. He doesn't seem like a player with much potential. We shouldn't even waste our time with losers like this tbh.

I also think we should look at Shkelqim Demhasaj who plays for Luzern. He doesn't seem too bad and he's very tall. http://us.soccerway.com/players/shkelqi ... aj/301597/

And Ajeti is definitely waiting for Switzerland. If he doesn't make their WC roster he'd probably accept us so at-least he'll be available for our 2020 Euro campaign. I just don't see Ajeti making their WC roster or being a constant fixture in the Swiss NT for the next 2-4 years. He'd be stupid not to accept us.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I dont even want Ajeti and this Durmishaj kid if Albania is their second choices. The Ajeti situation is truly messed up anyways as we need a striker and his own brother is already playing for us and is a starter too so I don't see why he wouldn't want to play for Albania. As for Durmishaj choosing to play for Greece when hes already part of our u-21, thats just a very mercenary type thing to do, at least choose some other better country not some shitty Greece.
  • Information