Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:06 am Latki playing in the preseason for Fiorentina , captains their youth side too . Any good ?
Lakti was on the list i put up in the youth prospects . Expected to explode this season or get on loan. He did really well with primavera last season. He is more Cana like warrior type of player , he isn’t that tall but unlike Ndoj is more aggressive with a steady soft first ball touch. Not ready for the NT yet though.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:16 pm Rashica is already an established flop. He barely gets playing minutes, he was voted as one of the worst players this week when he came on as a sub, Werder fans think he blows. He's even losing his place in Kosovo NT lol.
Dallku wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:00 pm Dude, I was calling him out when we still had him. He was a liability for the u-21..... U-21 !!

He has been a flop everywhere he has played besides a few months in the Netherlands.

Best outfield player??
Reminds me when you said the same thing about Elis Bakaj. lol
Dallku wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:13 pm
Only against shit players.

You don't see me saying anything bad about Mavraj, Abrashi, Xhaka, etc.

Some Kosovars get overrated to hell. Altin Lala took Rashica to Bundesliga but he's nowhere near bundesliga material as he proved last season and this season.
Meanwhile in Germany: https://twitter.com/werderbremen_en/sta ... 95520?s=20
EBD90ePWkAAjKcb.jpg
EBD90ePWkAAjKcb.jpg (175.53 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
:zgerdhimje: :zgerdhimje: :zgerdhimje:
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Plako
Team: Partizani

Migjeni wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:14 pmMeanwhile in Germany:

https://twitter.com/werderbremen_en/sta ... 95520?s=20

:zgerdhimje: :zgerdhimje: :zgerdhimje:
What a flop!!!

He couldn't even win Bundesliga Player of the Year!!! :zgerdhimje:
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Perfect start of season for Broja, already 4 goals and 1 assist on two U18 Premier League matches. I am worried that England U21 will convocate him, Reja must react fast or we will lose another player with great potential.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:40 pmPerfect start of season for Broja, already 4 goals and 1 assist on two U18 Premier League matches. I am worried that England U21 will convocate him, Reja must react fast or we will lose another player with great potential.
I think England are stacked up front, I wouldn't worry too much but yeah Reja should call him up for the Andorra game.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Marash Kumbulla played the full 90 mins winning a free kick that became a goal. I was watching the Lazio match so I don't know how he played the rest of the match.
Plako

Pjetër wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:12 am Marash Kumbulla played the full 90 mins winning a free kick that became a goal. I was watching the Lazio match so I don't know how he played the rest of the match.
Oh wow, dude's only 19. Hellas Verona with two Albanians in the back today :urra:
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

That match was more a Croatian-Serbian bench derby . Glad for Kumbulla , he has always had high potential . Berisha lost to his ex team and Djimsiti played full match. Hysaj played only 6 minutes. Dermaku as expected was on bench against Juventus.
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:30 pm That match was more a Croatian-Serbian bench derby . Glad for Kumbulla , he has always had high potential . Berisha lost to his ex team and Djimsiti played full match. Hysaj played only 6 minutes. Dermaku as expected was on bench against Juventus.
It's good to see so many of our players in Serie A. If we play Hysaj, Gjimshiti, Kumbulla, and Veseli in the back we'll have an all Serie A backline. We desperately need some talent in midfield though. It's pretty terrible right now.
artan

Plako wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:18 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:30 pm That match was more a Croatian-Serbian bench derby . Glad for Kumbulla , he has always had high potential . Berisha lost to his ex team and Djimsiti played full match. Hysaj played only 6 minutes. Dermaku as expected was on bench against Juventus.
It's good to see so many of our players in Serie A. If we play Hysaj, Gjimshiti, Kumbulla, and Veseli in the back we'll have an all Serie A backline. We desperately need some talent in midfield though. It's pretty terrible right now.
I think Keidi Bare will be a decent addition to the midfield. He's a regular for a Malaga and he seems like he's okay technically. But he still won't be that holding midfielder we need..
  • Information