Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

I don’t know why we keep bothering with Uber drivers like trashi ramadani uzuni memolla sulejmanov and has beens(who never really were) like memushaj and balaj, all while Kace sits on the reserves list.. there is no doubt Duka has caught kace in his daughters DMs. Look forward to seeing selahi though, would be a shame if he doesn’t get any minutes considering the campaign is already over
CanaYouDoIt

I saw Endri Cekici scored a wonderful free kick , doing well right now and that’s good to see
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Princ wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:57 pm I don’t know why we keep bothering with Uber drivers like trashi ramadani uzuni memolla seferi and has beens(who never really were) like memushaj and balaj, all while Kace sits on the reserves list.. there is no doubt Duka has caught kace in his daughters DMs. Look forward to seeing selahi though, would be a shame if he doesn’t get any minutes considering the campaign is already over
I love how 5 years ago it used to be "construction workers" like Lila, Dallku. Now it's Uber drivers :lol:
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:36 pm Kamberi called up to the NT
Awesome! Can't wait to see what he does. Probably won't play against France though.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
andi2410
Has thanked: 0

What's the scoop on Kamberi? Does he have potential? He's already 24.
Princ

Artan here’s another one http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/ndihem ... ndrra-ime/

Should we drop him immediately or what?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:50 pm Artan here’s another one http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/ndihem ... ndrra-ime/

Hahaha oh come on , he is saying he feels more Albanian and has been playing for our youth teams since U15 or so unlike some others who regret switching to us from Sweden or who are still waiting to be called from Swiss , Greece or Germany youth teams... Btw how many of you guys see Italy more like a foe than friend?
artan

Princ wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:50 pm Artan here’s another one http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/ndihem ... ndrra-ime/

No? I always appreciate the diaspora players when they chose us because it's a tough choice playing for Albania when sometimes they've never step foot in Albania before or get made fun of because their Albanian may not be that good or their accents or harsh. I respect these players alot and especially the ones that had options to represent other national teams. And when they do chose us they always say the right thing like they are proud to play for Albania and for the opportunity.. The final thing i'll say about Kumbulla is that he probably could have played for Italy if he waited a bit but he said that he won't switch because Albania gave him an opportunity, for that Kumbulla is the man.

I don't like the Greek diaspora because they just use us for an opportunity for the Greek NT. Even the ones who play(ed) for us openly admit they don't feel Albanian like Mihaj or Durmishaj switching to Greece after our youth teams gave them the chance. If you look at the names of these guys they obviously have been assimilated 100% with their names and attitudes. I say good that these greek players leave because it's so tough to qualify and we need to qualify as a unit. These greek disapora players are mental midgets and we simply can't win without them.

I'm guessing you have some family in Greece or maybe you're one yourself so that probably explains why you're so buthurt about this.
Princ

I see no difference in the way mihaj answered these questions to the way kumbulla and lindon selahi have answered the questions yet you only talk shit about mihaj, this is my point...If you appreciate those who had “opportunity to play” for other nt and chose albania then you have no choice but to respect mihaj.. To answer simbolis question I think italy is helping us a lot with producing players but they only come to albania because italian nt is strong(doesn’t need them).. if greek nt was as strong as italian one then surely we wouldn’t see many Albanians joining them either. About friend or foe then both italy and greece are same for me, I am neutral towards both
artan

Selahi and Kumbulla both have said they are proud to be Albanian and excited for the opportunity that Albania has given them. The opposite of Mihaj who literally said he doesn't feel Albania and admits it was a mistake to play for Albania after being cap tied.

I truthfully don't even care about the Greek players because they're trash anyway. Durmishaj is a backup in his club team and is fighting for bench minutes with some other random Albanian striker (Din Sula), Mihaj hasn't played a minute this year for POAK, Kapinos was a major flop, Ninnis another major flop, Kone was decent in his prime but no clue what he's doing now. Then there's the other ones who changed their names and identity completely that you won't even know they are Albanian but regardless are irrelevant since they are scrubs.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Princ wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:09 am About friend or foe then both italy and greece are same for me, I am neutral towards both
😂😂😂
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
  • Information