[Friendly] Albania vs Bosnia 3/28/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Deni

Will Valdet Rama ever get a call up again ? I remember in 2013 he was the best player on the team.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Deni wrote:Will Valdet Rama ever get a call up again ? I remember in 2013 he was the best player on the team.
He hasn't been having a lot of play time with his club and doesn't offer much defensively . I don't believe De Biasi considers him anymore.
Deni

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Deni wrote:Will Valdet Rama ever get a call up again ? I remember in 2013 he was the best player on the team.
He hasn't been having a lot of play time with his club and doesn't offer much defensively . I don't believe De Biasi considers him anymore.
What a shame it says that he played 13 games for his club this season. I remember the 2014 World Cup qualifiers where he was exciting to watch, I feel like he still could be useful to this team.

Btw are the doors closed for Xhaka ? because I read that he wont play any more as long as GDB is in charge.
Deni

Watching Opinion, makes me cringe every time GDB answers a question. The harmony in the team isn't where it use to be like last campaign.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Deni wrote:Watching Opinion, makes me cringe every time GDB answers a question. The harmony in the team isn't where it use to be like last campaign.

Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote:
Deni wrote:Watching Opinion, makes me cringe every time GDB answers a question. The harmony in the team isn't where it use to be like last campaign.

Link?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iez0AA5XL4U
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Plako wrote:

Link?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iez0AA5XL4U

Thanks Simboli. I enjoyed that interview.

• Information