[Friendly] Albania vs Bosnia 3/28/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Berti
Team: Leeds
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

This Latifi fella is a joke. Where did we get him from?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Hysaj pulled something. Great, he's probably out for the season. What luck.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

4 losses in a row

KF.KORAB

We should go back doing friendlies against Georgia, Azerbaijan, Luxembourg, Moldova etc..

Thats our real level
Plako
Team: Partizani

KF.KORAB wrote:We should go back doing friendlies against Georgia, Azerbaijan, Luxembourg, Moldova etc..

Thats our real level
True, I miss losing to Georgia and Luxembourg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rodon

Simboli is there a link to see the game? For some weird reason I was convinced the match would have been tomorrow lol.
Dallku

Positives:

Looked solid in possession and winning the ball back
Hyka and Llullaku not too bad but lacking an end product
Hysaj was good

Negatives:

Can't depend on Aliji defensively. He's a horrible defender and I'm not talking about the penalty only.
Alla should have never started. Ajeti with one leg is still better than Albanian league defenders.
No end product but what else is new? Looked clueless in the final 3rd but at least we could get there today.
Latifi was bad.
Aurora Bulkualis

Was going to say the same thing about Hyka. He dribbles well up to the box, and then just does nothing with it. He was lucky one of the 20 billion crosses reached Balaj for a header. Balaj also can't do shit but header. Play him against shorter, less physical sides, but not physical sides.

As for the possession, that always happens when opponent just sits back. They know we're not going to score, and just let us have the ball.
Dallku

Also Roshi was pretty good when he came on. Cikalleshi had his moments too as usual.
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:Trashi can play both positions as left and central midfielder but Partizani is on war with Fshf. De Biasi promised to to Hoxha he will on goal today but after Starova comments italian changed mind. If Hoxha would made such a blunder as Strakosha today probably he would been massacred.
Dude enough with your shitty Superliga players. They should have a no-Superliga players rule for the NT. Strakosha wasn't the one who caused the penalty. Aliji was in his position and messed it up. Alban Hoxha was there when we got raped by Israel at home.
I don't mind us calling up superliga players and I think it would be wise if the purpose was to see if they're a "diamond in the rough". That's why I don't mind this Alla call up even if by the looks of it he's an amateur.

What I do mind is when a former superliga reject captains the NT because he has connections with FSHF, has played with & is best friends with guys in the FSHF. It's nepotism and worst of all we're getting blackmailed by shitty footballers. Not even the talented ones. We were all up and arms about Januzaj's dad blackmailing the NT but we're okay with Agolli doing the same lmao. Let that sink in Ansi Agolli is the captain of our National Team. Jesus fucking christ.

It's why we'll continue to lose talents or don't even bother with them. It's why we lost perhaps four of our most talented players these past few months because these guys spoke out about the amateur players.

Guys like Agolli, Lila, Cikalleshi should be banished from the NT. I have no problem with guys like Trashi or whoever else in the superliga getting tested in friendlies.
  • Information