[Friendly] Albania vs Bosnia 3/28/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Berti
Team: Leeds
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Really embarrassing. Bosnia just doesn't care and can score anytime they want. Second goal was class too look at as we have no defence at all. Aliji and this Alla fella should never wear the jersey again. All of them should just fvck off with the coach leading them
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

ZenMaster wrote:Trashi can play both positions as left and central midfielder but Partizani is on war with Fshf. De Biasi promised to to Hoxha he will on goal today but after Starova comments italian changed mind. If Hoxha would made such a blunder as Strakosha today probably he would been massacred.
Dude enough with your shitty Superliga players. They should have a no-Superliga players rule for the NT. Strakosha wasn't the one who caused the penalty. Aliji was in his position and messed it up. Alban Hoxha was there when we got raped by Israel at home.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

4 penalties in 3 games. Still haven't scored in 4 games. f*** off De Biasi. These players think they can hack anyone down if they get past them. They've gotten too relaxed and cocky. Just gtfo you cunt.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:Trashi can play both positions as left and central midfielder but Partizani is on war with Fshf. De Biasi promised to to Hoxha he will on goal today but after Starova comments italian changed mind. If Hoxha would made such a blunder as Strakosha today probably he would been massacred.
Dude enough with your shitty Superliga players. They should have a no-Superliga players rule for the NT. Strakosha wasn't the one who caused the penalty. Aliji was in his position and messed it up. Alban Hoxha was there when we got raped by Israel at home.
Nuk vuaj une prej komplekseve, shumicen e futbollisteve i ke produkt te Superliges, mos harro qe edhe Hysaj me Baren e kan fillu futbollin ne Shqiperi. Mos ngaterroni emrin e ekipit me cilesine e lojtarit, Qazim Laci mund te nenshkruj kontrate me Barcelonen por eshte lojtar medioker, sic eshte edhe Bare e shume te tjere. Mos harro qe Boshnjaku ulej ne stol dhe ishte kapiten i primaveres te Romes por shiko se ku perfundoj si futbollist. Albi Alla nuk eshte perzgjedh me merite, por per shkak bythlepirjes se Gjicit ndaj Dukes, ju mund te vazhdoni te shihni andrra ne pidh por Bare e keto asat e medhenj as nuk krahasohen me Trashin dhe Takun.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis

Fucking put Sadiku on. At least he can score with his feet. Balaj is useless as shit.

All you need to do is put some tall defenders, and Balaj is completely marked off the game. All he can do is header.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

I hate this team with a passion right now. They all act so cocky, like they can turn the switch on any second but in reality they get shitted on 3+ games in a row now...

Edit:

Of course as soon as I type this they put together the two best crosses of the game and score :D
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Asnje goditje ne porte deri tani...
Berti
Team: Leeds

Finally a goal. Good one too
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Refs don't respect us at all, we have to stop playing like they do..
Aurora Bulkualis

We used to only concede in the last few minutes. Now it's a tradition to either get a red card or penalty within the first 15 minutes.

These players can't handle pressure. They can only play when they're a man or goal down.
  • Information