[Friendly] Albania vs Bosnia 3/28/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

^ Agolli is no captain material but he's the only adequate LB we have. Aliji looks good offensively but players run circles around him on the defensive end. He's clueless in that department.

I agree about Lila. Every time he doesn't play we simply look way better. To me he's a plague at this point. The team will improve when we get rid of him the same way it improved when we got rid of Dallku, Bulku, Vila and friends.

Cikalleshi guarantees chances at least. I don't support the hate against him. We need more players like him actually.
AlMadman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Not a word on the Strakosha blunder? haha.

Conceding early I guess made Albania play some possession football, and at times some very nice football. I felt bad for Hysaj, he is head and shoulders above everyone in this team, and he looked like he really didn't want to lose this match.

However, defense is very hit and miss, Bosnia get a lucky penalty and the second goal was very nicely worked out, with our defense just starring at players, instead of watching the ball.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

http://www.espnfc.com/world-cup-qualify ... ri-sacking

Straight from the horse's mouth, we clearly have to let GDB go. He's become delusional, he's basically admitting how much regret he has he never played for a "big" club or country. While I can't blame him for feeling bad for not coaching his own country. It's clear he thinks he's bigger than this team. Don't get me wrong firing him won't help us make the WC this time around but it's clear this carousel is coming to a close...
Plako
Team: Partizani

AlMadman wrote:Not a word on the Strakosha blunder? haha.
Which one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AlMadman

Don't take it the wrong way Plako. Not here to 'diss' Strakosha. I like him and I like that the Albanian goalkeeping department is 'safe' for the foreseeable future.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote:
AlMadman wrote:Not a word on the Strakosha blunder? haha.
Which one?

Didn't you saw how he passed the ball to opposition player? Later in same action Aliji caused penalty!
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako

Aha sorry guys I couldn't watch the match and I thought Hoxha started vs. Bosnia. Did Hoxha come on in the 2nd half?

Plako

AlMadman wrote:Don't take it the wrong way Plako. Not here to 'diss' Strakosha. I like him and I like that the Albanian goalkeeping department is 'safe' for the foreseeable future.

Nah dude I thought you were talking about the Italy match as I thought Hoxha started vs. Bosnia. Yeah happy that we have Berisha/Strakosha as 1 & 2 right now. Basically we're set on goal for the next decade. Now if we can only get a guy who knows how to score goals :)

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Strakosha isn't ready to become the starting GK for us yet. Blunders will come and it's better in these friendlies, i guess De Biasi subbed him to avoid a second blunder in the same match which would've ruined his confidence.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Jesus, have you guys seen Berisha? He makes a blunder every game. He fucked it up against Spain at home and ruined our game, Strakosha held his own away from home vs. Italy. Then against Israel he got a red card.

During Bosnia, he had every right to come out, to sweep after defence. It was a difficult task to clear a volley outside of the box, and he botched it, but that had nothing to do with the goal. Everyone was in their positions when penalty took place.

^Those were the positions 2 seconds before the penalty. The penalty was Aliji's fault and no one else's.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information