De Biasi : "There are no new good players!!!"

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Armando Vajushi is better than playing Lila as winger or Hyka. At least he can take players 1 on 1 and has a good cross / can shoot on goal better than Roshi.
Vajushi was part of the team at one point and did absolutely nothing. It's not like he has been overlooked or something. Saying he's better than Lila means nothing as Lila is just a waste of space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Forming the Kosovo NT with players good enough for Albania was absolutely idiotic. Now we have two shit teams, instead of 1 mediocre/ok one. Instead of focusing on building one good team, that would benefit both, we started a schism the moment we achieved something noteworthy.

Po ky eshte zakoni i shqiptarit, fluturo me presh ne bythe. Nuk e kuptojne dot kur jane vks. Jo do vi Shaqiri, jo do vi Januleshi. Gezojini Shaqirit e Januzajt duke humbur ne shpi kunder skuadrave vksa.
Well that was bound to happen. Even with the current crop of Kosovo's players we'd be slightly better but still be lacking goals. It kinda sucks that we have to play Andi Lila on the right whee Rashica could have been playing. That's depressing.
vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Forming the Kosovo NT with players good enough for Albania was absolutely idiotic. Now we have two shit teams, instead of 1 mediocre/ok one. Instead of focusing on building one good team, that would benefit both, we started a schism the moment we achieved something noteworthy.

Po ky eshte zakoni i shqiptarit, fluturo me presh ne bythe. Nuk e kuptojne dot kur jane vks. Jo do vi Shaqiri, jo do vi Januleshi. Gezojini Shaqirit e Januzajt duke humbur ne shpi kunder skuadrave vksa.
You don't make any sens at all. Kosova's development on any stage be it sport, art, cultural or politics should be seen with positiveness at least among Albanians.

How would Albania's success benefit Kosove as a country?

The biggest issue of Albania that produced players like Pano, Borici, Kushta, Vata, Lala, Strakosha, Skela, Tare etc is not developing players even at the level of Montenegro, Fyrom, Bosnia, Slovenia like countries.

Us putting all the hope for a decent nt on our diaspora was always going to be the wrong decision thinking long term and gives a fake image of our football.
vata10

Plako wrote:
GDB came out looking pretty good from that interview I must say. It cleared the air on some issues. Xhaka was on thin ice since he threw that bottle after being subbed in the Swiss game. I like his spirit but he hasn't been playing well for a while now.

He was clearly taking a dig at Xhaka when he said that Cana is a "man" for the way he handled himself when he didn't start. I enjoyed that :)
At the end of the day Gdb is a professional. Eventhough I don't agree with his choices but he's there for the results.

Xhaka and Kaçe both came out as clowns going public vs Gdb.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

vata10 wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Dallku wrote:DB needs to go but he's absolutely right here. I've been saying forever that the biggest problem we are facing is lack of talents.

Simboli, that list you made is depressing. It pretty much makes De Biasi's case for him.
We had :

Rashica, Bernard Berisha, Rrahmani, Mergim Vojvoda, Herolind Shala, Donis Avdiaj, Taulant Xhaka, Ergys Kaçe, Shkelzen Gashi...

He still keeps calling Lila that plays in Greek league for a "village" team. The national team is a good scene for players. I'd bet if Ndoj starts few games for Albania then he'll get a good club soon, same with the others. Everyone was bashing Kastriot Dermaku while he calls a guy that was barely playing third division teams in Greece /starter for Kukesi and that's ok for everyone....

I'd even give a chance to Federico Zenuni. You had the US giving caps to 16-17 years old players playing for youth clubs in Germany . Why can't we do that? What's the point now?
Imo Bernard Berisha is the only loss here. Rashica and Shala didn't do more than Latifi in their chances with the NT. For them to stay with Albania and not switch, both should've been called to the euros and capped there otherwise they would have still switched, cause they "deserve" to start like Xhaka and Kaçe.

And Avdijaj is a cimplicated case, cause when Gdb was ready to give him a chance, the player wasn't.

Tbh, I think Ajeti's little brother deserves a look.

Not protecting Gdb here, just trying to be fair to him.

And we still have a chance at that 3rd position in the group if we beat Israel.
You guys seem to trust De Biasi in every word he says, Donis Avdiaj was desperate to play for Albania but De Biasi never wanted him. I can't blame only De Biasi for the players we lost to Kosova, italian were more focused to find a job for himself than Albania future, it was FSHF who allowed him to flirt with anybody. Albian Ajeti will remain only a dream, he is already better player than any striker we have but definitely is waiting for Swiss NT.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

vata10 wrote:How would Albania's success benefit Kosove as a country?
How would Kosova losing at home to shitty teams benefit Kosova?

One mediocre/ok team is better than 2 shit teams which is what we have now. Kosovan league also makes money from selling players to Superliga and gets better itself. All the best talents in Superliga come from Kosova. It will take Kosova at least 10 years to catch up to Albanian league, which is crap as it is. Imagine how far behind Kosovan league is. With their new NT, Superliga teams have less incentive to buy the new Bernard Berishas.

Interconnecting the league and NT, would benefit us both.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
vata10

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: How would Kosova losing at home to shitty teams benefit Kosova?

One mediocre/ok team is better than 2 shit teams which is what we have now. Kosovan league also makes money from selling players to Superliga and gets better itself. All the best talents in Superliga come from Kosova. It will take Kosova at least 10 years to catch up to Albanian league, which is crap as it is. Imagine how far behind Kosovan league is. With their new NT, Superliga teams have less incentive to buy the new Bernard Berishas.

Interconnecting the league and NT, would benefit us both.
Well it's represented as a country, even losing games won't change that. Iceland a shitty team? Last year topped all the success our nt football has ever had.

Who are you kidding, Bernard Berisha moved probably with zero fee to Albania's superliga?!

Not long ago
http://zeri.info/sport/39674/shqiperia- ... n-kosoven/
vata10

ZenMaster wrote:
vata10 wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:
We had :

Rashica, Bernard Berisha, Rrahmani, Mergim Vojvoda, Herolind Shala, Donis Avdiaj, Taulant Xhaka, Ergys Kaçe, Shkelzen Gashi...

He still keeps calling Lila that plays in Greek league for a "village" team. The national team is a good scene for players. I'd bet if Ndoj starts few games for Albania then he'll get a good club soon, same with the others. Everyone was bashing Kastriot Dermaku while he calls a guy that was barely playing third division teams in Greece /starter for Kukesi and that's ok for everyone....

I'd even give a chance to Federico Zenuni. You had the US giving caps to 16-17 years old players playing for youth clubs in Germany . Why can't we do that? What's the point now?
Imo Bernard Berisha is the only loss here. Rashica and Shala didn't do more than Latifi in their chances with the NT. For them to stay with Albania and not switch, both should've been called to the euros and capped there otherwise they would have still switched, cause they "deserve" to start like Xhaka and Kaçe.

And Avdijaj is a cimplicated case, cause when Gdb was ready to give him a chance, the player wasn't.

Tbh, I think Ajeti's little brother deserves a look.

Not protecting Gdb here, just trying to be fair to him.

And we still have a chance at that 3rd position in the group if we beat Israel.
You guys seem to trust De Biasi in every word he says, Donis Avdiaj was desperate to play for Albania but De Biasi never wanted him. I can't blame only De Biasi for the players we lost to Kosova, italian were more focused to find a job for himself than Albania future, it was FSHF who allowed him to flirt with anybody. Albian Ajeti will remain only a dream, he is already better player than any striker we have but definitely is waiting for Swiss NT.
Didn' Avdijaj decline when he was on form for Strum Graz a couple of years ago?
Plako

vata10 wrote: Didn' Avdijaj decline when he was on form for Strum Graz a couple of years ago?
That's my recollection too that Avdijaj declined a call up at least a couple of times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallku

Kosovo defenders are Albi Alla level. Good luck winning a game with only offensive players.
  • Information