De Biasi : "There are no new good players!!!"

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

What happened to Hadergjonaj? The guy is starting in Bundesliga isn't he?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Not sure what he actually said or what, I didn't watch or listen.

But if he actually said something along the lines "there are no new/good players to call up", you keep that to yourself. When you say something like that, you are implying that lot of the players need to be replaced, which they do. But until you find replacements, you have to make the best of what you have and say "I picked the best squad that was available to me". That's what a real coach does. He choice to stay with Albania. He knew what he got himself into.

That was poor taste from De Biasi. He's done good for this team. But no good coach just goes out there and says we need better players.

FFS, I can be the coach of the NT and say "we need better players". Yea... well done
Plako
Team: Partizani

Shpati wrote:Not sure what he actually said or what, I didn't watch or listen.

But if he actually said something along the lines "there are no new/good players to call up", you keep that to yourself. When you say something like that, you are implying that lot of the players need to be replaced, which they do. But until you find replacements, you have to make the best of what you have and say "I picked the best squad that was available to me". That's what a real coach does. He choice to stay with Albania. He knew what he got himself into.

That was poor taste from De Biasi. He's done good for this team. But no good coach just goes out there and says we need better players.

FFS, I can be the coach of the NT and say "we need better players". Yea... well done
The whole interview was a plea from GDB to get resigned and he basically blamed everything indirectly on the players, touch opponents/pressure, lack of talents rather than on himself, although he did say that he to be blamed for the losses.

To be fair to him he got screwed by getting the two toughest group opponents from Pots 1 & @ 2.
Dallku

Plako wrote:
To be fair to him he got screwed by getting the two toughest group opponents from Pots 1 & @ 2.

He got screwed? This was a blessing in disguise for him. He has the perfect excuse for an anticipated failure(no matter what group he would've gotten). The fact that we got destroyed by Israel at home speaks volumes though.
Plako

Dallku wrote:He got screwed? This was a blessing in disguise for him. He has the perfect excuse for an anticipated failure(no matter what group he would've gotten). The fact that we got destroyed by Israel at home speaks volumes though.
But in all fairness nobody expected us to qualify from this group. I agree that the Israel match was an absolute debacle but also everything that could go wrong did in that match. That red card on Gjimshiti was total bullshit and so was the second penalty. The ref screwed us big time on that match.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

There are no good managers. Piece of shit Italian. He should have been shown the door after the Euros.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Plako

Migjeni wrote:There are no good managers. Piece of shit Italian. He should have been shown the door after the Euros.
I was hoping to give Hasi a chance. Might as well since this campaign was a bust anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurora Bulkualis

No good tactician will join a crappy NT. All we need is:

1) Coach who can speak Albanian

2) With experience in European group stages

3) Is not an anti-footballer

Only two people who fit that profile are Hasi and Josa. I'm fine with either.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:No good tactician will join a crappy NT. All we need is:

1) Coach who can speak Albanian

2) With experience in European group stages

3) Is not an anti-footballer

Only two people who fit that profile are Hasi and Josa. I'm fine with either.
I would go all'in for Hasi or Bylbyl Sokoli. Josa is so compromised with the FA/Bulku/Bushi and co. Tomorrow Beselidhja plays Tirana and Josa has the better players. He'll lineup 4:3:3 , let's see the outcome ;) Superliga managers need to try experiences abroad aswell before getting a NT job even if they'll train the U21.
Aurora Bulkualis

By looking at Tirana from transfermarkt, they have the 7th most expensive team in the league. They're practically relegation material. Not surprising Veliaj still hasn't paid their debts.

If Tirana wants to succeed, they need private owners. The government will destroy that team, and they'll end like Dinamo.
  • Information