De Biasi : "There are no new good players!!!"

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:By looking at Tirana from transfermarkt, they have the 7th most expensive team in the league. They're practically relegation material. Not surprising Veliaj still hasn't paid their debts.

If Tirana wants to succeed, they need private owners. The government will destroy that team, and they'll end like Dinamo.
Transfermarkt is deceiving althrough i can show you that on Transfermarkt Tirana has 26 players while other teams have a rooster of 35 ;) Their debts are getting paid this week while 50% of the money comes from Halili &co. On the other hand Beselidhja, Vllaznia and some other teams depend 100% on the money the mayors give for sport. (Lezha's mayor has to split the money between two teams : Beselidhja and Shenkolli, in future there are going to be three with Porto) . It was only to point out that Josa still has the best rooster and can't beat the likes of a Second Division team , what would he do with our national team faces the Likes of Macedonia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Israel, Cyprus ? I'm not sure he would be good enough, a win against Sporting (with a man down) doesn't justify when all his titles at Skenderbeu are fake ( fixed mathes).
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:By looking at Tirana from transfermarkt, they have the 7th most expensive team in the league. They're practically relegation material. Not surprising Veliaj still hasn't paid their debts.

If Tirana wants to succeed, they need private owners. The government will destroy that team, and they'll end like Dinamo.
Transfermarkt is deceiving althrough i can show you that on Transfermarkt Tirana has 26 players while other teams have a rooster of 35 ;) Their debts are getting paid this week while 50% of the money comes from Halili &co. On the other hand Beselidhja, Vllaznia and some other teams depend 100% on the money the mayors give for sport. (Lezha's mayor has to split the money between two teams : Beselidhja and Shenkolli, in future there are going to be three with Porto) . It was only to point out that Josa still has the best rooster and can't beat the likes of a Second Division team , what would he do with our national team faces the Likes of Macedonia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Israel, Cyprus ? I'm not sure he would be good enough, a win against Sporting (with a man down) doesn't justify when all his titles at Skenderbeu are fake ( fixed mathes).
Bro, you're criticising him because he's a stone throw away from reaching cup final. Albanian league is a rugby competition played in shitty fields. And those rosters don't matter when the bottom players are worth nothing.

And I said, we don't need a good tactician. No good tactician will coach a NT let alone our NT. We need someone who knows the Alb/Kosova dynamics, can speak Albanian, and has seen Europe with his eyes.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

The only Albanian manager I would consider at this point is Hasi. Any former superliga reject (Bushi, Jupi, etc) should never be considered for manager for NT. They will be puppets for Duka and the FSHF.

I honestly wouldn't mind if we cleaned house in FSHF and replaced them with a bunch of Germans. We need to get professional and take advantage of our diaspora talent and not neglect that talent pool to accommodate superliga rejects like Lila, Cikaleshi and Agoli.
Aurora Bulkualis

Briegel worked well because the squad didn't have the Alb/Kosova thing going. Apart from 1-2 players, it was mostly "those guys from the neighbourhood".

The dynamic is very different now. We need someone who understands the dynamics of the political situations, and understands that the #1 source of players is diaspora. DB deserves the credit for putting in the work and trying to understand the dynamics. I don't think German coaches would care.
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Briegel worked well because the squad didn't have the Alb/Kosova thing going. Apart from 1-2 players, it was mostly "those guys from the neighbourhood".

The dynamic is very different now. We need someone who understands the dynamics of the political situations, and understands that the #1 source of players is diaspora. DB deserves the credit for putting in the work and trying to understand the dynamics. I don't think German coaches would care.
I think the whole Alb/Kos thing is getting overblown. The players from both sides seem to get along very well in the national team.

I'm beating a dead horse here but the problem is former superliga rejects get special treatment as they have former teammates and best friends in key positions in FSHF. It's why they keep getting capped and keep getting starting roles over more qualified players(Xhaka, Abrashi, Kace). It's like affirmative action but just for superliga players.

I wouldn't mind if we just purge the NT from these superliga clowns and replace them with Swiss and Italian diaspora. We'll never win with these clowns in the lineup. I used to trash you for the whole "mentality" angle but it seems you're right. These superliga players are just mentally weak and awful players.
Aurora Bulkualis

I'm not talking about the locker room divide (although that is a bit of a problem). I mean the main supply of players doesn't come from players of that particular country.

So adding new players into the team, will require an expansive network to scout for diaspora players. I don't think German coaches will put in that work. Also, FSHF and FFK have struck a deal that FFK gets to ask first, so that'll be another sticky mess to add into. Essentially, not only do they have to coach, but they take the lead with the political aspect of football too.
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I'm not talking about the locker room divide (although that is a bit of a problem). I mean the main supply of players doesn't come from players of that particular country.

So adding new players into the team, will require an expansive network to scout for diaspora players. I don't think German coaches will put in that work. Also, FSHF and FFK have struck a deal that FFK gets to ask first, so that'll be another sticky mess to add into. Essentially, not only do they have to coach, but they take the lead with the political aspect of football too.
How hard is it to scout? Most of us do that in a snap of a finger in this forum by just checking transfermarket lol.

I think the problem lies again that certain people in FSHF started to get annoyed at seeing the NT being overran with diaspora players (Mainly Kosovars). They pulled a trump and wanted to make the NT "Albanian" again by getting rid of the diaspora players like Xhaka, Abrashi, and Kace :D
Dallku

I doubt Fshf cares about the players being from diaspora or domestic. Everybody knows domestic players are a failure anyway.

This is all about De Biasi(his arrogance) and of course the players being mercenary pieces of shit.

I hope one day we don't have to rely on Kosovar diaspora. I think slowly we are getting there.
vata10

artan wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I'm not talking about the locker room divide (although that is a bit of a problem). I mean the main supply of players doesn't come from players of that particular country.

How hard is it to scout? Most of us do that in a snap of a finger in this forum by just checking transfermarket lol.

I think the problem lies again that certain people in FSHF started to get annoyed at seeing the NT being overran with diaspora players (Mainly Kosovars). They pulled a trump and wanted to make the NT "Albanian" again by getting rid of the diaspora players like Xhaka, Abrashi, and Kace :D
I don't think that's the case though, it's just that Cana did put a high standart of pure patriotism back then and we the supporters gót mislead by that and you can say that about Kace too. Even without Kosova's eligibility these diaspora kids saw the NT as them doing a favor to the our NT. You got even fvking Gjasula refusing us for many years. Imagne how hard it must be for Fshf to try and influence on these guys to choose their NT to represent.

My only problem is that Kosovars are getting alot of slack :D and somehow get blamed mostly indireclty by a lot of RA fans whenever things look bad for the NT.

As far as I'm concernd if there is one thing we don't differ is that most of these diaspora kids being it Kosovar or Albanian will choose what suits their career best.

Ronald Gercaliu, Gjergji Kone, Sotiris Ninis etc, damn can't wait for all the Kabashis in Italy.
Plako
Team: Partizani

vata10 wrote: My only problem is that Kosovars are getting alot of slack :D and somehow get blamed mostly indireclty by a lot of RA fans whenever things look bad for the NT.

As far as I'm concernd if there is one thing we don't differ is that most of these diaspora kids being it Kosovar or Albanian will choose what suits their career best.

Ronald Gercaliu, Gjergji Kone, Sotiris Ninis etc, damn can't wait for all the Kabashis in Italy.
Of course there isn't a lick of difference, don't pay attention to LedZep & Co. As you said Jurgen Gjasula (born in Tirane in 1985) did not accept a call up until 2013 so whatever anybody says about Albanians from Kosova born abroad refusing you know they're deluded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Information