De Biasi : "There are no new good players!!!"

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I don't know if you guys did watch the Opinion with De Biasi. This prick argues that there are no new players that are worth getting approached and that could replace some of the old guard we have in the NT . He has to leave ASAP!!! Last WC qualifiers we were building a team with players that didn't play at all like Ajeti (without a club) or others that had no playing time. If Albania has nothing to improve or any other peak to reach according to him then we need a change. He is very comfortable getting 40k a month (500k a year ) , now he will never resign.

This is just a short list of players that could be brought into the main team . Even if it's just to test them we would prefer watching them in useless friendlies against Bosnia than watching Basha with the Oxygen mask half the time. He brings back players like Hyka playing in MLS , the Lila's or Taku's of antifootball . Any of these guys deserves as much if not more to get at least a 30 minutes chance with the NT :

Adrian Nikci LW Union Berlin Bundes 2
Armando Vajushi LW Pro Vercelli Serie B
Aleksandros Dhamo CM Cesena Serie B
Emanuele Ndoj CM Brescia Serie B
Florian Kamberi FW Karlsruher Bundes
Arianit Ferati MF Fortuna Dusse. Bund
Bardhec Bytyqi LB Aalborg Denmark
Fatjon Andoni AE Larisa Greece
Eldis Bajrami MF Admira Aust. Bundes
Albin Ramadani LW SV Ried Aust. Bund

They should offer a place in our NT to the following players just to cap them once and for all:

Mergim Berisha FW Salzburg Aus. Bunde
Rilind Nivokazi FW Atalanta Primavera
Alessandro Ahmetaj CM Cesena Prim.

The last three have more potential than the Balaj's , Cikalleshi's or Sadiku's of this world ever had. We need a revolution in Our Strikers pool also, the AEK guy would be a decent addition also.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Don't get Klan live, but I'll watch it tomorrow on youtube. He took some shots at Xhaka basically calling him a Swiss reject.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

DB needs to go but he's absolutely right here. I've been saying forever that the biggest problem we are facing is lack of talents.

Simboli, that list you made is depressing. It pretty much makes De Biasi's case for him.
vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

It's a problem Albania has to work on.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote:DB needs to go but he's absolutely right here. I've been saying forever that the biggest problem we are facing is lack of talents.

Simboli, that list you made is depressing. It pretty much makes De Biasi's case for him.
We had :

Rashica, Bernard Berisha, Rrahmani, Mergim Vojvoda, Herolind Shala, Donis Avdiaj, Taulant Xhaka, Ergys Kaçe, Shkelzen Gashi...

He still keeps calling Lila that plays in Greek league for a "village" team. The national team is a good scene for players. I'd bet if Ndoj starts few games for Albania then he'll get a good club soon, same with the others. Everyone was bashing Kastriot Dermaku while he calls a guy that was barely playing third division teams in Greece /starter for Kukesi and that's ok for everyone....

I'd even give a chance to Federico Zenuni. You had the US giving caps to 16-17 years old players playing for youth clubs in Germany . Why can't we do that? What's the point now?
vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Dallku wrote:DB needs to go but he's absolutely right here. I've been saying forever that the biggest problem we are facing is lack of talents.

We had :

Rashica, Bernard Berisha, Rrahmani, Mergim Vojvoda, Herolind Shala, Donis Avdiaj, Taulant Xhaka, Ergys Kaçe, Shkelzen Gashi...

He still keeps calling Lila that plays in Greek league for a "village" team. The national team is a good scene for players. I'd bet if Ndoj starts few games for Albania then he'll get a good club soon, same with the others. Everyone was bashing Kastriot Dermaku while he calls a guy that was barely playing third division teams in Greece /starter for Kukesi and that's ok for everyone....

I'd even give a chance to Federico Zenuni. You had the US giving caps to 16-17 years old players playing for youth clubs in Germany . Why can't we do that? What's the point now?
Imo Bernard Berisha is the only loss here. Rashica and Shala didn't do more than Latifi in their chances with the NT. For them to stay with Albania and not switch, both should've been called to the euros and capped there otherwise they would have still switched, cause they "deserve" to start like Xhaka and Kaçe.

And Avdijaj is a cimplicated case, cause when Gdb was ready to give him a chance, the player wasn't.

Tbh, I think Ajeti's little brother deserves a look.

Not protecting Gdb here, just trying to be fair to him.

And we still have a chance at that 3rd position in the group if we beat Israel.
Plako
Team: Partizani

I couldn't agree more. Armando Vajushi? C'mon Simboli.

GDB is 100% correct in our lack of talent pool. All we have in the pipeline are more scrubs. If it weren't for the diaspora kids who joined in the last 4-5 years we'd be at Malta's level now.
Plako
Team: Partizani

vata10 wrote:Imo Bernard Berisha is the only loss here. Rashica and Shala didn't do more than Latifi in their chances with the NT. For them to stay with Albania and not switch, both should've been called to the euros and capped there otherwise they would have still switched, cause they "deserve" to start like Xhaka and Kaçe.

And Avdijaj is a cimplicated case, cause when Gdb was ready to give him a chance, the player wasn't.

Tbh, I think Ajeti's little brother deserves a look.

Not protecting Gdb here, just trying to be fair to him.

And we still have a chance at that 3rd position in the group if we beat Israel.
GDB came out looking pretty good from that interview I must say. It cleared the air on some issues. Xhaka was on thin ice since he threw that bottle after being subbed in the Swiss game. I like his spirit but he hasn't been playing well for a while now.

He was clearly taking a dig at Xhaka when he said that Cana is a "man" for the way he handled himself when he didn't start. I enjoyed that :)
Simboli i Diellit

Armando Vajushi is better than playing Lila as winger or Hyka. At least he can take players 1 on 1 and has a good cross / can shoot on goal better than Roshi.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Forming the Kosovo NT with players good enough for Albania was absolutely idiotic. Now we have two shit teams, instead of 1 mediocre/ok one. Instead of focusing on building one good team, that would benefit both, we started a schism the moment we achieved something noteworthy.

Po ky eshte zakoni i shqiptarit, fluturo me presh ne bythe. Nuk e kuptojne dot kur jane vks. Jo do vi Shaqiri, jo do vi Januleshi. Gezojini Shaqirit e Januzajt duke humbur ne shpi kunder skuadrave vksa.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information