[Friendly] Luxembourg vs Albania 04/06/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Luxembourg , we are back at playing against you again our greatest love :flag:
The team needs a morale victory before facing "Çifutët" in the Holy Land.
artan

Hopefully we cap up Albian Ajeti and not risk losing him to Switzerland.
Dallku

Albian Ajeti is garbage. Switzerland doesn't want him.
vata10

Yeah man, Albian is garbage because he doesn't dribble past numerous players and score "alla Messi." We don't need a young and motivated striker that might become a solid goalscorer. The NT is already stacked with bombers in Balaj, Cika and Sadiku.
Dallku

Albian Ajeti is pretty much a carbon copy of Sadiku and Balaj. We have a million of these type of players. Always had them. They are the easiest type to find... I wonder why..
Simboli i Diellit

De Biasi leaving this June ! Hopefully no ex-NT players as coach . We need another one like De Biasi , i think the FA might go after Tramezzani or scout for another unemployed Italian.
Simboli i Diellit

The list if finally public :

Goalkeepers : Thomas Strakosha, Alban Hoxha, Gianluigi Donnaruma

Defenders: Naser Aliji, Arlind Ajeti, Berat Gjimshiti, Elseid Hysaj, Mërgim Mavraj, Frederik Veseli
Midfielders: Migjen Basha, Ergys Kaçe, Ledian Memushaj, Odise Roshi, Andi Lila, Ermir Lenjani, Burim Kukeli, Amir Abrashi,
Strikers: Azdren Llullaku, Sokol Çikalleshi, Armando Sadiku, Liridon Latifi, Eros Grezda, Lionel Messi

Kace and Lenjani are back with the team while he droped Xhaka and Balaj from the last list :flag:
Princ

Idk why he would drop balaj . id drop sadiku or lullaku any day before balaj at least he can come on a as a sub and we can put some lucky crosses in
Simboli i Diellit

He doesn't even care anymore about his job.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:17 pm Idk why he would drop balaj . id drop sadiku or lullaku any day before balaj at least he can come on a as a sub and we can put some lucky crosses in
He's injured.
  • Information