[Friendly] Luxembourg vs Albania 04/06/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

What hurts the most is that we lost Avdijaj and Rashica because this manager preferred rejects over them. That's gonna bite us in the ass for then next 6 years.

But I guarantee this team is gonna beat Israel next week and the media will suck the NTs cocks as usual
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:03 pm What hurts the most is that we lost Avdijaj and Rashica because this manager preferred rejects over them. That's gonna bite us in the ass for then next 6 years.

But I guarantee this team is gonna beat Israel next week and the media will suck the NTs cocks as usual
The bosnian didn't call Ajeti for the Swiss game at the end , he must be furious and dissappointed. Same happened with Hadergjonaj, they "capped" him at a friendly against Belarus but then sent him home .
We got a chance , the fa has to act now.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Albanian Damien wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:55 pm Yes, we lost to Luxembourg. This team has been a free fall for the last year, and we officially hit rock bottom.

The only good news is that there's only one way to go from here (hopefully)...
Back to the old ways. Israel to win 2-0.
  • Information