[Friendly] Luxembourg vs Albania 04/06/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:40 pm The worst part of it all is that you can tell the players just don't care. DB's one good feat was motivating players, even though his tactics were trash.
Why do you say they don't care? They are running and fighting like crazy. That's actually the sad part.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:48 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:40 pm The worst part of it all is that you can tell the players just don't care. DB's one good feat was motivating players, even though his tactics were trash.
Why do you say they don't care? They are running and fighting like crazy. That's actually the sad part.
When they went down and started panicking you mean...
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

It's criminal how limited Sadiku is. He killed the whole flow when he came on.

Players we can't live without:

Roshi
Cikalleshi
Hysaj
Mavraj
Kace(to an extent because it's not like he has played much anyway)

The others are all interchangeable and don't matter.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

The team had no ideas during the second half i watched . Using long passed from the CBs and Memushaj to reach the out of form Sadiku confirmed that. I liked Grezda and Latifi althrough they could improve a bit in ball controll and crossing . Hysaj , Mavraj and Djimsiti were solid. This loss is bad for the morale of the team as i don't expect a reasult against the "Çifuts". De Biasi should leave this week, must leave!
KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Very good result. I hope more players join Kosovo only this way Albania can get stronger.
vata10

Lol did I just watch Albania play with a 352 vs Luxembourg?! This team has regressed drastically in midfield and is in need of new blood asap.
Simboli i Diellit

The interviews of players are such a joke. Roshi saying that Luxembourg has won against better teams rolf! Expecting De Biasi to give it's dimissions at the conference he announced at the hotel!
Simboli i Diellit

KF.KORAB wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:59 pm Very good result. I hope more players join Kosovo only this way Albania can get stronger.
How can Albania get stronger with players going to Kosovo? With the players we have any superliga coach could've won against Luxembourg without doubts.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We need a leader on the field. The closest thing to Cana we had was Xhaka, and DB sidelined him.

Mavraj and Hysaj are good players, but they're not leaders.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:32 pm Can DB just leave already. Players uninspired, no one cares, formations are abysmal, no coherent game plan.
Yes, we lost to Luxembourg. This team has been a free fall for the last year, and we officially hit rock bottom.

The only good news is that there's only one way to go from here (hopefully)...
  • Information