Tactics 3-5-2 or 4-1-4-1 better fit for Albania?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Seems our team fails in testing the 3-5-2 formation. Some of our players aren't fit to play this scheme. It was tested against Morroco a while ago and then we saw againt Macedonia and after Djimsiti's expultion vs Israel that the team is quite confused with the scheme .

Ps. Besnik Hasi could become the coach of Olympiacos. Sadly he could've been an alternative to De Biasi.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

3-5-2 is used for teams with great central mids and wingbacks. We have neither.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

The 3-5-2 interests me as I think it plays to our strengths more (Defense). The big problem I see is that we don't have a left footed wing back. GDB would probably play Agolli out there but that'd be a disaster. I prefer Roshi but he's not a left footed player, maybe Xhaka as a left wingback would do. At forward I would probably want a Sadiku/Cika pairing as Cika is a bit more creative than Balaj. We know we won't have anyone to cross the ball to Balaj so we shouldn't even bother with him. I would like Memushaj to play in a deep playmaking role as we don't have anyone that can facilitate the offense.

Lineup:

---------Cika--Sadiku
Roshi-Xhaka-Abrashi-Hysaj
------------Memushaj
-----Mavraj--Gym---Veseli

or

-------Cika-Sadiku
Xhaka-Kace-Memushaj-Hysaj
--------------Abrashi
----Mavraj-Gym-Veseli
  • Information