Israel v Albania 6/7/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

andi2410
Has thanked: 0

Am I allowed to open this? Or do we have too many superstitious people here?

Maybe there's like a sacred ritual I should be following. I'll sacrifice a goat or something.
We need to appease the football gods. They have abandoned us.

Israel 2-0 Albania. Good bye GDB.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lol , anyone can open it. Just noone was willing to get the blame of bad luck hahahaha . I feel we will win this one . Too many losses , betting companies will benefit lot from our surprise , everyone expects us to lose.
andi2410

I actually think the 3-5-2 can be a good formation for us, but with Roshi in left insteady of Lenjani. And the duo up top being Sadiku Cikalleshi. Memushaj has been awful lately, but unfortunately we don't have better options. His last good game was vs. France. I'd go with:

Strakosha
Gjimshiti Kukeli Mavraj
Hysaj Abrashi Kace Roshi
Memushaj
Sadiku Cikalleshi

There was a complete lack of effort last game. Hopefully the loss to Lux serves as a wake-up call.
artan

Just because how shit we've been over the past year I think we win which will give everyone a false belief that everything is fine. We win 1-0 with some miracle goal from some scrub like Lila.

Lets hope Mavraj breaks his fast with some jews
Plako
Team: Partizani

andi2410 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:45 pm Am I allowed to open this? Or do we have too many superstitious people here?

Maybe there's like a sacred ritual I should be following. I'll sacrifice a goat or something.
We need to appease the football gods. They have abandoned us.

Israel 2-0 Albania. Good bye GDB.
Prepare yourself for the wrath of Yahweh :)

Wish you bring us good luck and we only lose 1-0 ;)
Plako

artan wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:37 am Just because how shit we've been over the past year I think we win which will give everyone a false belief that everything is fine. We win 1-0 with some miracle goal from some scrub like Lila.
Israel are shit, they just tied at home in the last minute vs. Moldova. That's not to say we're not going to lose 2-0 as is tradition.
artan wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:37 amLets hope Mavraj breaks his fast with some jews
Prepare for some heads to explode :)
Plako

andi2410 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:10 am I actually think the 3-5-2 can be a good formation for us, but with Roshi in left insteady of Lenjani. And the duo up top being Sadiku Cikalleshi. Memushaj has been awful lately, but unfortunately we don't have better options. His last good game was vs. France. I'd go with:

Strakosha
Gjimshiti Kukeli Mavraj
Hysaj Abrashi Kace Roshi
Memushaj
Sadiku Cikalleshi

There was a complete lack of effort last game. Hopefully the loss to Lux serves as a wake-up call.
You maybe right. Maybe GDB will go all out on attack this game knowing it's his last for us. However we'll still lose 2-0.
Rodon
Been thanked: 0

It's a meaningless game. The team is completely unmotivated and apathetic, the coach doesn't even care anymore. Amateur pepino with delusion of grandeur should just get sacked so we can start to prepare for Euro 2020 with new young players.
I save Berisha, Mavraj, Ajeti, Hysaj, Kaçe, Memushaj, Xhaka, Çikalleshi and Roshi. Rest needs to get replaced.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

To the lurkers from Israel: It's not polite in our country to enter others house without saying Hello!

Ps. Focus on Mavraj !
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Is Xhaka coming back?
  • Information