European Cups - Albanian teams

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!
Dallku

Re: European Cups - Albanian teams

Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:09 am

Skenderbeu is playing with no good wingers too which makes this impressive. Daja is a good coach.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: Der AC Mailand

Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:17 am

Skenderbeu won 3:2 against Dynamo Kiev . Seems like they will sell Jashanica during the January transfer window to a Russian or Belgian club and there are good chances even for Lilaj to move to a better league as he confirmed himself being in contact with other clubs. Takaj has build a gold mine in Korce .
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:03 am

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:17 am
Skenderbeu won 3:2 against Dynamo Kiev . Seems like they will sell Jashanica during the January transfer window to a Russian or Belgian club and there are good chances even for Lilaj to move to a better league as he confirmed himself being in contact with other clubs. Takaj has build a gold mine in Korce .
Damn. I completely forgot about this, and they pulled off their first win. Reminds me of when they beat Lisbon 3-0 at home.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
Simboli i Diellit
Team: Der AC Mailand

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:18 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:03 am

Damn. I completely forgot about this, and they pulled off their first win. Reminds me of when they beat Lisbon 3-0 at home.
Well they played in an empty stadium because UEFA had barred it because of Partizan match. Unfortunately their fans couldn’t enjoy it. It’s important to get results in Europe as it sets a precedent/standart for other clubs . We could’ve had even Kukesi in Europa League this season if Pejic would’ve scored the penalty against Sherif Tiraspol . Hopefully next season we’ll have someone playing in EL again . Skenderbeu got a promisse from the government that they would rebuild the stadium in Korce with standarts of Elbasan Arena so they could play matches there.

Return to “Only Albania”