European Cups - Albanian teams

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Skenderbeu is playing with no good wingers too which makes this impressive. Daja is a good coach.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Skenderbeu won 3:2 against Dynamo Kiev . Seems like they will sell Jashanica during the January transfer window to a Russian or Belgian club and there are good chances even for Lilaj to move to a better league as he confirmed himself being in contact with other clubs. Takaj has build a gold mine in Korce .
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:17 am Skenderbeu won 3:2 against Dynamo Kiev . Seems like they will sell Jashanica during the January transfer window to a Russian or Belgian club and there are good chances even for Lilaj to move to a better league as he confirmed himself being in contact with other clubs. Takaj has build a gold mine in Korce .
Damn. I completely forgot about this, and they pulled off their first win. Reminds me of when they beat Lisbon 3-0 at home.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:03 am
Damn. I completely forgot about this, and they pulled off their first win. Reminds me of when they beat Lisbon 3-0 at home.
Well they played in an empty stadium because UEFA had barred it because of Partizan match. Unfortunately their fans couldn’t enjoy it. It’s important to get results in Europe as it sets a precedent/standart for other clubs . We could’ve had even Kukesi in Europa League this season if Pejic would’ve scored the penalty against Sherif Tiraspol . Hopefully next season we’ll have someone playing in EL again . Skenderbeu got a promisse from the government that they would rebuild the stadium in Korce with standarts of Elbasan Arena so they could play matches there.
artan

Good win for Skenderbeu even if they were playing Dinamo's reserve squad. Should help our coefficient. That Soue guy is on fire this year and Gavazaj has good vision and passing abilities. I wouldn't be surprised if Gavazaj gets called up soon. Radas seems like a solid CB as well for Skenderbeu.

And I think it would be me a mistake for Skenderbeu to sell Lilaj and even Jashanica. I'm not sure if they can get a fee for Jashanica (read that previously) or for Lilaj due to his age. If you sell too much you run the risk of tearing apart your core completely.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:18 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:03 am
Well they played in an empty stadium because UEFA had barred it because of Partizan match. Unfortunately their fans couldn’t enjoy it. It’s important to get results in Europe as it sets a precedent/standart for other clubs . We could’ve had even Kukesi in Europa League this season if Pejic would’ve scored the penalty against Sherif Tiraspol . Hopefully next season we’ll have someone playing in EL again . Skenderbeu got a promisse from the government that they would rebuild the stadium in Korce with standarts of Elbasan Arena so they could play matches there.
It's important to always best your past results in order to improve, mentally most of all. They only got 3 points last time. This time it's 5 points with 1 match left to spare, and they knocked out DZ.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Skenderbeu more than held their own in this group. They could've gotten more points and advanced with a little luck. Their loss in Serbia was dumb... due to dumb mistakes but they were in no way inferior to anyone.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:10 am Skenderbeu more than held their own in this group. They could've gotten more points and advanced with a little luck. Their loss in Serbia was dumb... due to dumb mistakes but they were in no way inferior to anyone.
Undefeated at home is a huge achievement. Reminds of Albania when we went on a two year unbeaten run at home a few years back.
Vata1O

Watched Skenderbeu last night and again they played good with just one decent attacker in Gavazaj.

And all that passion wich Kosovars show for anything that is Albanian is to be admired. It felt like the match was taking place in Albania!
artan

Gavazaj has alot of talent to him and I'm glad he's realizing it. He has pretty good with vision with the ball and makes good passes in the final third. Decent long range shooting ability and looks somewhat comfortable with the ball at his feet. Doesn't seem like the fastest player.

I'm sure Panucci is taking notice and he'll be called up sooner than later. I personally think he's better than Latifi.
  • Information