European Cups - Albanian teams

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Albanian teams can't last that long. A draw is still a good result, but I'd say DZ are still favourites 60/40.

With a 1-0 win, it'd be a proper 50/50.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Shkendija is one of those teams that looks pretty in possession but have 0 end product and 0 defense.
Aurora Bulkualis

Dallku wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:10 pm Shkendija is one of those teams that looks pretty in possession but have 0 end product and 0 defense.
So like Skenderbeu :D
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:11 pm
Dallku wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:10 pm Shkendija is one of those teams that looks pretty in possession but have 0 end product and 0 defense.
So like Skenderbeu :D

Skenderbeu has a little bit of end product and for the most part they are pretty disciplined and know their strength.

Shkendija is one of those teams that don't know their strength. They think they are better than they are. They look like dominating and before you know it they are down by 4 goals in the first half. Reminds me of the Albanian u21 from previous years.
Aurora Bulkualis

It's unfortunate they got paired up with Milan, especially this season's Milan that has massive upgrades. I mean freaking Bonucci is starting and he's one the best CBs in the world.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

This year Milan spent more than 300 million on transfers and will be signing another 2-3 players the next two weeks. Shkendija knew what they were facing but they had make the most of it for their image as an European team . They might be selling players like Skenderbeu does in few years time and with some luck probably by next season they will be in EL groups.
Dallku

Milan really struggled vs some random Romanian team in the previous round. Yes their transfers, etc look impressive but it will take a while for them to gel and get into form.

IMO this has more to do with Shkendija and their lack of experience. They were probably too euphoric.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Skenderbeu is the Albania of club teams while Shkendija is Kosova
Sharri

Lol, I don't think that shkendija think they are better, everyone expected them to have zero chance against Milan. The social media team did a good job in the build up to the game and hearing Besa Bes sung at the San Siro was cool. What more so annoys me how Vardar beat Fenerbache 2-0 when we easily beat Vardar 2-0 last week.

Skenderbeu performance doesn't surprise me, they have gone through this cycle a few times and are experienced. To get a 1-1 draw away, despite leading for the whole game and I reckon the extra time of 5mins was bs, is a huge testament to how strong of a club they are and easily one of the best in all the Balkans.
artan

Genti wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:09 pm Skenderbeu is the Albania of club teams while Shkendija is Kosova
yea, because Dinamo Zagreb is obviously on the same level as AC Milan.
  • Information