European Cups - Albanian teams

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Erik

Plako wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:37 pm
Erik wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:13 pm Quite embarrassing showing from Albanian sides this year, only Skenderbeu keeping it respectable.
I think the only embarrassing result was Trepca losing to the Faroe side at home 1-4.
Well, maybe you're right, I forgot about Shkendija they did alright.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Erik wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:49 pmWell, maybe you're right, I forgot about Shkendija they did alright.
Also Kukesi and Skenderbeu are the two teams who have done well in Europe from the Superliga and Skenderbeu qualified and Kukesi has yet to play.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Partizani's showing was disastrous. That team they faced is worth less than them on transfermarkt.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Damn, Shkendija put a beat-down on that Moldovan team. It'd be nice if they qualify as you know the Slavs would be mad even if they're improving the standards of the Macedonian league.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Now we need more than ever to unify our leagues. A championship with :

Kosova Clubs: Prishtina, Trepca89, Besa Peje, Liria Prizren, Ferronikel
Albania clubs: Partizani, Kukesi, Skenderbeu, Flamurtari, Vllaznia
Illirida Clubs: Shkendija , Renova

12 teams with relegation/promotion based on regional areas. 1 new club promoting for each year Albania and Kosova and 1 relegates keeping the numbers on pair. League would have more views , more managers would be interested in scouting in it .
Sharri

The FFM made Shkendija play their home game in Strumica, east FYROM, instead of Tetove or Shkup. Now I have read that our WC qualifier game will be played here as well against FYROM.

http://www.macedonianfootball.com/index ... Itemid=223

Can anyone confirm if this is true or just bs
Simboli i Diellit

Sharri wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:41 am The FFM made Shkendija play their home game in Strumica, east FYROM, instead of Tetove or Shkup. Now I have read that our WC qualifier game will be played here as well against FYROM.

http://www.macedonianfootball.com/index ... Itemid=223

Can anyone confirm if this is true or just bs
It's true. Our FA has tried to convince UEFA that the game shouldn't be played in Strumica for security reasons and that the stadium doesn't fulfill UEFA standarts but they don't care .
Dallku

Kukesi is getting beat 7-0 in every pre-season game. Don't get your hopes up for them. We know how they won the league.
Dallku

This Sheriff-Kukesi game is wild. Sheriff has had a shit load of chances and they are clearly the better team but Kukesi had a couple chances too. It would be amazing if they can hang on but it will be hard.
Simboli i Diellit

Pity conceeding from that silly PK.
  • Information