European Cups - Albanian teams

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Did't watch the game . Didn't expect it to end up like that actually. They're done. My cousin has been a central bone to their defence this season and missing him and the Serv guy these game def made Partizani more fragile defensively.
Dallku

Man the transition to senior football for Gavazaj was brutal. He's so bad.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

What a terrible showing. That Bulgarian team is below Partizani even in Transfermarkt. Even Skenderbeu barely won against an amateur team at home.

I was hoping the level of football there would have risen, but this is mid 2000s shit.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Skenderbeu will get killed by Kairat next round. I was hoping they would get better since qualifying for the EL but they actually got worse.

This is not looking like a positive season for Albo clubs. I don't know how Kukesi are but I'm assuming they are worse than Skenderbeu but won the league because Gjici paid everyone lol
Sharri

Shkendija won 3-0. I am suprised with Partizani's and Prishtina's result. I thought the early goal for Partizan would work in their favour. I thought Prishtina had decent rep for like Balkan standards. Wasn't expecting a 5-0 lose.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Great result for Shkendija. Hopefully they make the EL groups , they came that vlose few years ago.
Dallku

Trepca is rock bottom. The San Marino champs would probably destroy them and I'm not joking.
Sharri

Dacia 0-4 Shkendija (0-7)
Tirana 0-3 M. Tel-Aviv (0-5)
Botev Plovdiv 1-0 Partizani (4-1)
Prishtina 0-1 Norrkoping (0-6)
Sant Julia 0-5 Skenderbeu (0-6)

Trepca 89 1-4 Vikingur (2-6)
Erik

Quite embarrassing showing from Albanian sides this year, only Skenderbeu keeping it respectable.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Erik wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:13 pm Quite embarrassing showing from Albanian sides this year, only Skenderbeu keeping it respectable.
I think the only embarrassing result was Trepca losing to the Faroe side at home 1-4.
  • Information