Albania v Liechtenstein 2/9/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Is Cikalleshi a big loss at this point? When has he ever produced for us? Very happy for him to land that contract but I don't think he's a big loss for us at this point. Outside of Sadiku I don't care for any of our other forwards tbh.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Indeed Cikalleshi has scored only in friendlies. Sadiku can replace him but for any convenience they should keep a striker as sub . People are more interested on the game against Macedonia.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

It seems Cikalleshi really pissed off the coach !

9rFtvGfs8F4
Dallku

Legia Warsaw fans think Sadiku is a horrible player lol
andi2410

I don't think the point is whether we need Cika or not. I just don't think that's the right message to send, or at least the right way to send it. It's often the case that deals go through last minute, especially this close to the deadline. I'm sure if Cika had known beforehand he would have informed the coach earlier.

Anyway, Panucci has to realize that he's following the most successful coach this team has ever had, who was loved by the players/public, and he was also inspirational. I think GDB before his first game in charge sent a touching letter to all the players explaining his motivation and asking the team to rally around him. I thought that was a nice gesture.

I'm not sure that Panucci will be able to relate to his team on a personal level, and elicit the best out of each player, especially considering the kind of relationship he's building from the start. I suppose he deserves a chance but I think the situation could have been handled much better.
Plako

Dallku wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:29 pm Legia Warsaw fans think Sadiku is a horrible player lol
Can't blame them. I used to think he was crap too until he proved me wrong he last couple of years :)
Princ

Plako wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:31 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:29 pm Legia Warsaw fans think Sadiku is a horrible player lol
Can't blame them. I used to think he was crap too until he proved me wrong he last couple of years :)
Sadiku is horrible don't let the lucky long shot goals fool u . Cika is on another level
Plako

Princ wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:22 amSadiku is horrible don't let the lucky long shot goals fool u . Cika is on another level
I would agree with you but Sadiku keeps proving us wrong and Cika keeps hitting the post from 30 yards out. At some point you'd have to tip the hat to Sadiku for his production. Remember Sadiku's brace vs. israel? Cika would have hit the post on both of those shots :)
Princ

From the highlights Memolla looks brutal idk how him and lullaku get called up
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Our back up striker is now Llullaku lol. I read he might start too in a 4-4-2. Should have let Cika come late than just dismiss him like wtf is this coach thinking, we struggle to score anyways why limit the team even more.
  • Information