Albania v Liechtenstein 2/9/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Sadiku is probably the most complete forward we've had in the past 10 years(Someone is gonna bring up Bogdani lol). He's the only forward that can consistently score for club and country. He's developed his offensive game alot over the years as he's developing a tremendous long range shot to go with his poaching ability. He also puts in alot of effort defensively and is a pretty physical player. That's all we can ask for. The only reason you guys think he's shit because he transferred to a Polish side which was disappointing but isn't the worst as Legia Warsaw is a respectable side.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:24 amSadiku is probably the most complete forward we've had in the past 10 years(Someone is gonna bring up Bogdani lol). He's the only forward that can consistently score for club and country. He's developed his offensive game alot over the years as he's developing a tremendous long range shot to go with his poaching ability. He also puts in alot of effort defensively and is a pretty physical player. That's all we can ask for. The only reason you guys think he's shit because he transferred to a Polish side which was disappointing but isn't the worst as Legia Warsaw is a respectable side.
I used to think he was just a headless chicken but he's produced consistently for a while now and I agree with you that he's the best striker we've had in the last decade.
Deni

What are the chances we win the next four games in a row and end up with 21 points and go into the playoffs :zgerdhimje:

Next four games
Home vs Liechtenstein
Away vs Macedonia
Away vs Spain
Home vs Italy

Realistically we should get 5-7 points in the last four games, but sometimes this team surprises you.
Deni

I don't mind the call ups by Panucci, just wonder how Balliu interacts with the team since he probably speaks no Albanian.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Deni wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:45 am What are the chances we win the next four games in a row and end up with 21 points and go into the playoffs :zgerdhimje:

Next four games
Home vs Liechtenstein
Away vs Macedonia
Away vs Spain
Home vs Italy

Realistically we should get 5-7 points in the last four games, but sometimes this team surprises you.
Realistically 4 points. Wishthinking 10 points with a draw in Spain but i don't see un winning or drawing against Italy or Spain. Our players enters the field with a loser mentality against them.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:04 pmRealistically 4 points. Wishthinking 10 points with a draw in Spain but i don't see un winning or drawing against Italy or Spain. Our players enters the field with a loser mentality against them.
6 points: win the next two games and lose the last 2.
andi2410
Has thanked: 0

Most likely only 3 points.
Simboli i Diellit

Formacioni më i mundshëm:

Berisha
Hysaj-Gjimshiti-Mavraj-Agolli
Lila - Basha -Memushaj
Roshi - Latifi - Grezda

Përvec mbrojtjes e portjerit nga mesfusha e siper cilesia eshte si Serie B/Superliga.
artan

I already don't like this guy. I can't understand the obsession all these guys have with Lila. I'm 100% convinced at this point the FSHF are doing all they can to force him in the starting lineup as Lila is best friends with the FSHF hierarchy (Bushi, Jupi, etc). Basha and Lila make me cringe every single time. No wonder Xhaka and Abrashi left.

Why not experiment with the lineup? Maybe try Balliu as LB or even as a holding midfielder.
Simboli i Diellit

Indeed everyone doesn't like him to start for us, many don't want to see him in the list also.

Newspapers reporting something like this:

Berisha
Hysaj - Ajeti(or Xhimshiti) - Mavraj - Agolli
Basha - Abrashi - Memushaj (Kukeli)
Roshi - Llukaku - Grezda
  • Information