Macedonia v Albania 9/5/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

andi2410
Has thanked: 0

Let's keep this going.

We are going to have to play much much better if we intend on getting even a point out of this game. Hopefully Sadiku is back. We need him desperately. I never want to see, think, or talk about Llullaku again. Probably the worst player ever to play for Alb and that includes Vila.

If we somehow manage to win, we will reach 15 pts in the group stage for the first time ever in history, Euro or World Cup.

Berisha
Hysaj Ajeti Mavraj Agolli
Kukeli
Roshi Memushaj Abrashi Hyka
Sadiku

I know people hate on Kukeli but he is a head above Basha at the holding position. He came on for two minutes and already showed poise while accurately moving the ball forward. Basha is awful at this stage of his career.

Gonna need some luck to pull this one out boys.
Dallku

Basha is indeed looking like an old man out there.
artan

i do think kukeli is better than basha but kukeli seems to make 1-2 awful mistakes a game that leads to clear goal scoring opportunities. when kukeli has time on the ball he plays very well and can play as a deep lying playmaker but when teams start pressing he gets sloppy out there.

i'd like to see latifi get a start. not because he's necessarily better than grezda or hyka but just to test him out. he seems to have a good long range shot and fits the defensive duties that panucci wants.

Macedonia seemed to have improved alot over the past year. Alioski has developed into a legit player, luckily for us he'll be on Hysaj's side instead of Agolli's side. Bardhi looks like a legit player in the midfield and Pandev/Nestroski are a decent forward pairing. But I think this is a game where Roshi should thrive as Macedonia plays with two attacking wingbacks, he should get space on the counter when Alioski bombs forward.

But if we play anything like we did against Lichenstien we'll probably draw or lose.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I'm expecting a 2:0 loss here as Plaku says . Better prepare ourselves ;)
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We will look better simply because we're playing away, and Macedonia will leave spaces behind. For us it's easier to play some of the top teams away, than shitty teams at home, because we have to actually do something with the ball.

That being said, I'm still not sure if we'll come away with a win. I'm feeling a 1-1 draw but I hope I'm wrong.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:05 pmI'm expecting a 2:0 loss here as Plaku says . Better prepare ourselves ;)

Yes I was just about to post that :)

However if we do get a win, I'll look at back at that 3-0 loss at home to israel and shake my head. We'd have been 1 point behind Italy under that scenario.
Simboli i Diellit

This would be our best lineup to start the game with the players we have there. In the second half depending on the result i'd put another midfielder (BASHA ) if we're winning or add Latifi, Grezda and Ahmedi if we're losing or drawing . Most likely he'll play Grezda in Hyka's place to use Hyka later in the game once their fullbacks are tired. But Grezda is out of position because he is used to play as a Right Winger and he isn't the kind of player that cuts in the middle to shoot with his right like Ahmedi does with his left foot when playing as right winger or as attacking midfielder.

BERISHA
HYSAJ - AJETI - MAVRAJ - AGOLLI
ABRASHI - KUKELI - MEMUSHAJ
ROSHI - HYKA
SADIKU
Princ

Again with lullaku this guy.........
Erik
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Berisha,
Mavraj, Ajeti, Hysaj
Roshi, Kukeli, Lila, Hyka, Agolli
Sadiku, Llullaku

Wow.
Simboli i Diellit

Lol this is the typicall 4:2:4 Italy plays under Ventura but Lila and Kukeli are far from De Rossi/ Verrati's level. With Xhaka and someone like Kace in optimal form this this would be ideal against teams below our level. He might give Mavraj more organizative duties so we might see him going forward turning the lineup into a 3:4:3 as Llullaku is more a midfielder than a striker . We have nothing to lose . The coach see something in Llullaku like De Biasi used to with Emiljano Vila .

Berisha
Hysaj - Ajeti - Mavraj - Agolli
Lila - Kukeli
Roshi - Llullaku -Sadiku - Hyka
  • Information