Potential NT Scouting Database

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Most of Albania’s migration and kids born were after 1998-2002. Italy has very strict rules for citizenship, you have to be resident 10 years and then wait another 4 years. With an Albanian passport our youth here had like 70-80% of the doors closed to find a club or a pro contract. Nowdays most of those immigrants here are fully integrated and own cititizenship.

There are 350 Albanians aged 18-21 years old who play or are active with Italian clubs from Primavera-Serie B C D. And thousands 14-18 years old, which means there are much more albanian youth football players in Italy than in all Albania so having the chance of growing and training in proper conditions will def give us better players than those that pop out of superliga now and then.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Have we tried to call up Bashkim Kadrii yet?
Simboli i Diellit

Some of these kids are rocking in Primavera first division. Most of them have 21+ games and many of them are in the radar of their main team. Bushi should certainly have a look at them and maybe even Reja should try to engage them somehow. The dual cittizenship kids with some prospective must get capped .

Angelo Ndrecka - Left Back at Chievo Primavera
Erald Lakti - Central mid and captain of Fiorentina Primavera
Alessandro Ahmetaj- Central m at Sassuolo Primavera
Aristidi Kolaj - Rw at Sassuolo primavera
Klajdi Pici - RB at Cagliari Primavera
Erdis Kraja - Mid at Atalanta primavera
Massimiliano Doda - RB at Sampdoria Primav
Kleis Bozhanaj - Second striker at Empoli primav
Andreas Gertsos - Midfielder at Udinese primav
Luis Ndreu - Central Midfielder (fantazist 😜) Udinese Primav

Seen the last one play since he was 12 years old and stood out even when playing against 15 years old .
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Sergio Kalaj, Marco Alia, Marash Kumbulla, Andi Zeqiri, Geraldo Bajrami others who should be called up.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:50 am Some of these kids are rocking in Primavera first division. Most of them have 21+ games and many of them are in the radar of their main team. Bushi should certainly have a look at them and maybe even Reja should try to engage them somehow. The dual cittizenship kids with some prospective must get capped .

Angelo Ndrecka - Left Back at Chievo Primavera
Erald Lakti - Central mid and captain of Fiorentina Primavera
Alessandro Ahmetaj- Central m at Sassuolo Primavera
Aristidi Kolaj - Rw at Sassuolo primavera
Klajdi Pici - RB at Cagliari Primavera
Erdis Kraja - Mid at Atalanta primavera
Massimiliano Doda - RB at Sampdoria Primav
Kleis Bozhanaj - Second striker at Empoli primav
Andreas Gertsos - Midfielder at Udinese primav
Luis Ndreu - Central Midfielder (fantazist 😜) Udinese Primav

Seen the last one play since he was 12 years old and stood out even when playing against 15 years old .
Why you think those guys will be different from Tom Syku, Paolo Sokoli,Amir Bilalli, Enes Hoxha, Francesco Tahiraj, Fabio Hoxha, Romeo Shahinas, Entonio Elezaj, Alessio Ruçi, Alessio Hyseni, Halil Gjoshi, Federico Zenuni, Angelo Zojzi, Olger Merkaj, Franci Qeros, Andi Corri, Dardan Vuthaj, Abrazhda, Armand Rada, etc ?

Memushaj, Ndoj and Edgar Çani are
products of italian football who already made it to the Albania NT senior team. We should stop this madness, 80% of list in youth ranks were capped from italian and grek clubs but more players became pro from albanian local clubs than abroad. Albania should follow Serbia model,.diaspora players should be twice better than locals to be capped on youth ranks.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

Edgar Cani was a sub at Primavera level, he barely played 2 games.
Tom Syku was playing primavera level until he was 20 years old , he got an injury and finished in third-fourth division.
Paolo Sokoli got a bad injury and never got back playing.

Could go on but half of those guys on your list haven’t played more than 10-20 games in primavera level or got serious injuries. I don’t think Lazio will produce another player for us bar Strakosha Jr.

Federico Zenuni and Armand Rada could still make it, you just need a promotion from serie c to serie B . Memushaj was rooting in Serie C most of his career. Meanwhile the guys on my list are 16-18 years old who are either captains of their teams or are spot starters at Primavera level.

Obviously the domestic football is the way to go but our talents have to leave before becoming 18-19 years old otherwise their football IQ will stagnate.
artan

I agree with Zen. I think the only guy on the list that will make the cut is Kumbulla who looks like a decent prospect. I said this before but Albanians have been in Italy since the 90s and they've literally produced no players. And many of those guys are already playing for our youth NT's, do you guys really think primevera players for Empolli and what not should get a senior NT call up? Talented youth players should get called up to cap tie them but not guys like Kleis Bolozhanaj.
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:40 am I agree with Zen. I think the only guy on the list that will make the cut is Kumbulla who looks like a decent prospect. I said this before but Albanians have been in Italy since the 90s and they've literally produced no players. And many of those guys are already playing for our youth NT's, do you guys really think primevera players for Empolli and what not should get a senior NT call up? Talented youth players should get called up to cap tie them but not guys like Kleis Bolozhanaj.
Oh come on, he listed a bunch of guys who weren’t even spot starters at their primaveras at least. Even Francesco Tahiraj he listed is doing better than any Albanian player we have exported from Superliga in the recent years:
https://www.transfermarkt.it/francesco- ... ler/287354

The kids i was talking are either captains or spot starters in their teams 😜 I do realise there is a lot between youth level and pro but still i’m pretty confident those guys will deliver ;)
Been saying we should call Shaqir Tafa at our U21 two years ago and he’s been doing well on loan in Serie C (who’s level is better than Albanian superliga for sure).
artan

I think Zymer Bytqi is a player we should consider capping.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/zymer-byt ... ler/213555
Simboli i Diellit

I’m just gonna pop this topic up, the Cloud might be lurking around .

Bastien Toma with Nedim Bajrami are both young and could replace the likes of Basha, Memushaj once for all giving more breath and height in midfield .
  • Information