Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:50 am

Honestly, this is a bad move imo unless they loan him out. Too many Albanian kids get burned like this. It reminds me of Roshi going from Flamurtari to a Bundesliga team. You have to take it one step at a time. He's not ready for Anderlecht.

Go play in some Swiss mid-table team for 1-2 years, see how that works out, and then you can move to Anderlecht. Going from Luftetari, not even Skenderbeu because at least they played in EL, to Anderlecht is too much.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:12 pm Guri has been playing quite well this season. His name came out few times as NT candidate . He might move out this summer. The typical Vllaznia product.
Yeah it's worth keeping an eye on him.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:58 am

Lmfao I just checked Panorama. Skenderbeu apparently owns his contract, even though he never officially played a game with them. So Skenderbeu made 560 thousand, and Luftetari 187 thousand euros.

These guys are snakes lol. They made half a mill on a player that they never played.
artan

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:43 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:58 am Lmfao I just checked Panorama. Skenderbeu apparently owns his contract, even though he never officially played a game with them. So Skenderbeu made 560 thousand, and Luftetari 187 thousand euros.

These guys are snakes lol. They made half a mill on a player that they never played.
I believe Skenderbeu actually bought him in January from Luftetari for a small sum and he was to finish out the season with Luftetari on loan. Then I guess Anderlecht came and offered an amount both sides were happy. Skenderbeu didn't make that much more off Abazaj compared to Luftetari since they paid for him in January.
Dallku

Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:18 pm

Skenderbeu could’ve kept him and maybe sell him for more in a year or so but they are in panic mode because of the Uefa suspension. Trying to get anything they can get now.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:58 amThese guys are snakes lol. They made half a mill on a player that they never played.
As much I hate Skenderbeu I wouldn't call them "snakes", that's just good business on their end.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Tue May 22, 2018 1:16 am

Sindrit Guri dhe Egzon Binaku i Malmos janë 2 debutuesit në listën prej 24 lojtarësh, ndërsa rikthehen në Kombëtare sulmues si Rei Manaj dhe Armando Vajushi. Konfirmohen të rinjtë Bujar Lika, Ylber Ramadani, Kamer Qaka, Emanuele Ndoj, Kristal Abazaj dhe Enis Gavazaj.

Armando Sadiku, Ledian Memushaj, Azdren Llullaku, Taulant Xhaka, Amir Abrashi, Andi Lila, Ansi Agolli, Burim Kukeli, Naser Alij janë ldisa prej lojtarëve që mungojnë në këtë grumbullim.

Princ

Tue May 22, 2018 5:24 am

What a terrible list , our future looks rough with this young talent pool
Princ

Tue May 22, 2018 5:25 am

Still no kace ? Panucci not too impressive . Our last match was one of our worst ever
Artannn

Tue May 22, 2018 3:58 pm

I like the capping of Binaku. He seems like an okay player with some potential. He was sold to Malmo for like 800k euros last summer so he must have some value.

Dropping Sadiku isn’t right. He’s out of form with his club but he’s always been a good performer for our NT, maybe even our best player this past 2 years. For country he’s had a very good scoring record and I don’t know where the goals will come from without him. Replacing him with Manaj, Balaj and Vajushi is useless. These guys are rotting in second division clubs or aren’t playing at all, especially Vajushi.

Hope that Ndoj gets a start and he should. He’s been playing for well lately and has drawn interest from Serie A clubs, it’s time to showcase him. Time to showcase Abazaj and Gurri as well. Excited for them.

And I do ageee Kace should have been called. I think a midfield trio of ndoj-Xhaka-kace could work once Xhaka is fit. Ndoj seems like he can play the Basha role.

Btw is Basha done with the Nt or something?
Aurora Bulkualis

Wed May 23, 2018 12:43 am

Panucci started out like a poor man's DB, hit a sweet spot, and is slowly turning back into a poor man's DB. Why bring these no namers in midfield, and not Kace? He's starting with Panathinaikos. Ramadani in 2nd Danish division is better than Panathinaikos? Really?

Leaving out Sadiku is also a terrible decision. Regardless of his club situation, he's our best scorer.
  • Information